Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Date with HOT Black girl

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Todays date.

Instant date with girl from Liberia or Nigeria.
Grabbed coffee and went to find a place to sit.
After a few giggles and convo she asked my age, I said 40 and I think that turned her off. She is 23. I tried to keep my composure and tried to change subjects. There were a lot of laughs and jokes. At one point she says she was going to jokingly punch me. I said I will punch her back and I called her racist. She loved it. I tried to do a lot of eye contact and touching as well.

I mentioned about the library and park nearby and we should go for a walk. She looked at me, hesitated and said no. We went to the bookstore instead, I let her control the frame for a bit in the bookstore. She started to talk to me about Manga and anime books she read. She says she doesn't like depressing people, the books that has a lot of killing and sadness. She is adopted.
She decided to go after 30 minutes in the boosktore, she says she has to wake up at 5AM to to go work. I asked for her number, I got home and texted her. Not reply back yet. I hope I didn't fk it up again.

----------------------------------------------
NOTE TO MY SELF:
* I should have asked her questions about her being adopted. (I just ignored it).
* She talked a lot about not liking people. She doesn't like depressing and sad people.
* She says she starts reading books and when she reads about killing she stops reading the books.
* She talks a lot about Anime, and Manga. She says she wanted to live in Korea.
* She says she wanted to do cosmetic surgery in Korea because her face is not the size she likes and her nose is not pointy. (I should have made fun of her. I agreed with her instead). I need to put more effort, content and feeling in my conversation.
* She keeps recommending me about books not to read and to read when we were in the bookstore. (I said to her I only read articles and don't read books. It was a bad way to kill a convo)
* I think I bored her. She was hot.
* She talks really loud and has high energy. Kind of turned me on lol
* I need to improve my listening skills again. I feel I'm talking without listening to her.
* I feel I didn't create a big spark or a connection with her. I did palm reading, she says she didn't believe me lol
* She says she feels she intimidates people because people don't approach her.

Last edited:

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this in nyc? Is she fresh from Africa? where did you meet her? I'll try and offer perspective because I am her age and I do find myself dating lots of African chicks. African chicks (especially Nigerians) can either be on two extremes: super submissive or super hardened and super independent especially when they live in the states. They also have to be REALLY comfortable with you to do anything. They are super hard to read , you may think she's interested but she actually isn't, or you may think she's uninterested but she actually really is. Basically they were raised with the mindset that the man has to prove himself and he must chase point blank period. But you have to chase in a very masculine smooth way and not a clingy way. ( but then again this is coming from the experience of a black dude. They tend to LOVE white older men)

As far as your date, I wouldn't say you fcked it up because they are good at being unreadable. I would just wait it out a little, and if she doesn't reply by the next day at night then yea she wasn't into you. But if you're white, and/or have a good job than that's something working for you. I dont think she was turned off by your age because they rather date older guys.

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Youngmack, I'm in Canada and I'm Chinese :)
She was adopted when she was 3. So she is Canadian.
I approach anyone that moves. I fcld black girls before I feel this one is a bit similar. Great inputs.

Should I go aggressive mode (touching and talking loud like a badAss) or friendly mode on black girls?

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this in nyc? Is she fresh from Africa? where did you meet her? I'll try and offer perspective because I am her age and I do find myself dating lots of African chicks. African chicks (especially Nigerians) can either be on two extremes: super submissive or super hardened and super independent especially when they live in the states. They also have to be REALLY comfortable with you to do anything. They are super hard to read , you may think she's interested but she actually isn't, or you may think she's uninterested but she actually really is. Basically they were raised with the mindset that the man has to prove himself and he must chase point blank period. But you have to chase in a very masculine smooth way and not a clingy way. ( but then again this is coming from the experience of a black dude. They tend to LOVE white older men)

As far as your date, I wouldn't say you fcked it up because they are good at being unreadable. I would just wait it out a little, and if she doesn't reply by the next day at night then yea she wasn't into you. But if you're white, and/or have a good job than that's something working for you. I dont think she was turned off by your age because they rather date older guys.
Why they like white older men?

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man great date. Especially at your age. But why did you text her so soon? Way too soon if at all.
If i was in your shoes i would have waited a week. If not longer.
Thanks. Yeah I get dates every time I go out. which is almost daily.
I don't know I usually text them after my instant dates in the same day when I get home.

Why do you wanna wait longer. The attraction will evaporate. People get busy and won't remember you.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Todays date.

Instant date with girl from Liberia or Nigeria.
Grabbed coffee and went to find a place to sit.
After a few giggles and convo she asked my age, I said 40 and I think that turned her off. She is 23. I tried to keep my composure and tried to change subjects. There were a lot of laughs and jokes. At one point she says she was going to jokingly punch me. I said I will punch her back and I called her racist. She loved it. I tried to do a lot of eye contact and touching as well.

I mentioned about the library and park nearby and we should go for a walk. She looked at me, hesitated and said no. We went to the bookstore instead, I let her control the frame for a bit in the bookstore. She started to talk to me about Manga and anime books she read. She says she doesn't like depressing people, the books that has a lot of killing and sadness. She is adopted.
She decided to go after 30 minutes in the boosktore, she says she has to wake up at 5AM to to go work. I asked for her number, I got home and texted her. Not reply back yet. I hope I didn't fk it up again.

NOTE TO MY SELF:
* I should have asked her questions about her being adopted. (I just ignored it).
* She talked a lot about not liking people. She doesn't like depressing and sad people.
* She says she starts reading books and when she reads about killing she stops reading the books.
* She talks a lot about Anime, and Manga. She says she wanted to live in Korea.
* She says she wanted to do cosmetic surgery in Korea because her face is not the size she likes and her nose is not pointy. (I should have made fun of her. I agreed with her instead). I need to put more effort, content and feeling in my conversation.
* She keeps recommending me about books not to read and to read when we were in the bookstore. (I said to her I only read articles and don't read books. It was a bad way to kill a convo)
* I think I bored her. She was hot.
* She talks really loud and has high energy. Kind of turned me on lol
* I need to improve my listening skills again. I feel I'm talking without listening to her.
* I feel I didn't create a big spark or a connection with her. I did palm reading, she says she didn't believe me lol
* She says she feels she intimidates people because people don't approach her.
I'd say the only mistake you made was not listening to her.
Like...it was fun to read the first line with the "Liberia or Nigeria".
If she feels that you're not that interested in her (more than phisically), she might loose interest as well.

I also don't see why people use the 3 days rule or anything like that for calling/texting. I'm more of a fan of honesty. If i want to see her again and f**k her brains out, i just say it as soon as I think it. Worked well for me so far.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks. Yeah I get dates every time I go out. which is almost daily.
I don't know I usually text them after my instant dates in the same day when I get home.

Why do you wanna wait longer. The attraction will evaporate. People get busy and won't remember you.
Never compare a men's memories to women's, theyre ELEPHANTS, they dont forget you.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Too eager for my taste.

Then again I tend to not show my hand with women.

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She did not text back, i sent another text and no reply back either. Maybe it's not the right phone number. I will call her tomorrow instead.