Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Date with a Feminist in the Makings & Woman Study Courses too!

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So while I was out on this date I met this HB7.5Blonde who was really dancing crazy with me and I number closed her up by the stage. Recently I texted her and then called her, no answer, but she called back and totally remembered me. Long story short:

She's going to a feminist documentary movie tonight that people from her Womans Study course in college are going to. She says she's not a complete feminist. I told her "You suck, wanna know why?" she said "Why?" and I said "Because we haven't gone out yet." and she totally ate it up and said "Yea i know lets do something!". She works Fri-Sat and I already have another date on Sunday so I said I'd pick her up on Tuesday night from her Apartment.
Also--
Her: I'm sure I recognize you from somewhere."
Me: You probably think you know all the cute guys you meet from somewhere.
Her: (Laugh) You called yourself cute.

Do you guys Got some C&F to tease her about her feminisim and hopefully break that barrier a bit?

any date ideas? She works at two bars/resturaunts as a server so i'd like to avoid drinks as the actual date in the beginning/first date.

Bowling, Pool, Mini-Golf - Itll be pitch black here by the 7pm time for our date so a walk is out of the question. Ideas? I'm open to fun zany ideas too :):up:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good c/f! :rockon: I wouldn't make all of your jokes about Feminism though, it may make her think that you have a thing against them (if you do, letting her know doesn't help 'ya one bit).

Your date suggestions are good, I say follow it up with some casual conversation in some hole in the wall coffee shop. Something with plenty of mood and really small tables. :up:

sol2k

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have to agree with FD. Don't overplay the Feminism context. I do think it's a good idea to be C/F and stand your ground in terms of being the "guy" on the date. Not sure if she is the dominant type of feminist, but all risks being equal, I would rather get her respect for being a strong(ish) male presence than being a complete rollover and agree with everything she says/does.

I like to think a good Feminist is one that respects a good Masculinist, know what I mean? There is a diff between macho pig and Masculine.

Sorry to rant a bit, you seem like you got your head on straight, so you should be fine.

As for suggestions, it might sound lame, but perhaps she would enjoy a theater play. It's different from a movie, there is a lot of power into it, and if it's a comedy you should find a few opportunities to see her fun side and for your to show her yours.

Cheers!
sol2k

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Does this mean when we go out, you won't be wearing a bra ;-)"?

Azanon

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
"Does this mean when we go out, you won't be wearing a bra ;-)"?

Azanon
:rockon: That's hilarious and a great example of C&F! I plan on aiming high and having a good time. I'm relaxed and out to have fun!

I think your comments about feminists ought to be true in a utopian world, but todays feminists seem stuck on stereotyping all men which is where I think the problems arise. "All men are pigs" types of attitudes. I probably wont bring up the feminist thing at all and will probably look to steer away from it and keep things light and cool, get to know eachother sorta thing. I think MINI-GOLF will be a fun date, I like mini-golf and its a great chance to bust on eachother and compliment eachother as well as get in some kino!

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FRANCISCO's got it right, no sense in being overt about the feminism track.

Also, bear in mind that just because she's going to this feminism seminar, it doesn't make her a card carrying feminist. When I was at UNR I took a couple of Women's Studies courses, partly because it fit into what i wanted to specialize as far as my psych degree was concerned, but mainly because it fulfilled 3 genereal ed requirements. That's the thing with Women's Studies courses, Women and Literature satisfied a Diversity, Capstone and a Humanities requirement for me in one class. Only Holocaust Studies met all of those in one class, that's how important most major universities think this is.

I took these courses to put my money where my mouth was and also to see how they think. Most women don't consider themselves to be feminists, but they do buy into a lot of the ideology, even if they can't say where it comes from.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Diddo Rollo and Francisco.

Your c/f is on the money, but there's no need to push her extra hard because she's a feminist. Remember, even though she's a wannabe feminist, she still has all the natural qualities of your typical female. Treat her like you treat every other woman you date and flirt with, and you'll do fine.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Treat her like you treat every other woman you date and flirt with, and you'll do fine.
This is my point as well. Start right off the bat with push/pull and totally avoid/disregard the whole feminist aspect. When she brings up some feminist crap that you don't want to hear - dole out punishment. When she corrects herself, reward her. Reduce the amount of C/F you would typically use, though. You don't need to be potentially fanning the flames with this chick - plus she might have some self-worth issues considering she's studying how she's so oppressed and blah, blah, blah.

As for dates, get a cup of coffee to go, buy a roll of pennies, and go find a fountain. The whole date should cost about $7.00 - and you get "25 wishes".
Play it like you are a bit gloomy and tell her "I'm in a mood." and be noticibly "out of character" quiet. Be like, "Hmm... be right back." and go up to the coffee cashier and persuade them to sell you a roll of pennies. Once you find a fountain, after you throw in the first penny, pause then sigh, smile, and EC her... "Ahhh... much better! Hmmph." Go ahead at that point and be up-beat and normal - she'll notice. Convo a bit, and if feminism comes up, violently whip the second penny in all crazy-hard style *thOIP* - then glare at her. She should shut up at that point. Then say something like, "Oh man, *chuckle, glance at fistful of pennies* who knew?" Then lob a third one in. Escalate... blame it on the pennies, etc. You should be making out after $.08.

Save a penny, though, for the end. As you are getting up and start away, stop "Hold up a sec..." and turn back to toss it in. Give her some EC and a smile, and you are golden.

I gotta start charging for this sh!t.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So we're clear, i agree with all the other guys that just because she's going to one feminist documentary movie, that doesnt make her a feminist. Every one of these guys in this thread are experts in my book on gaming women. Just if it came up flippantly in a conversation (about her going to that movie), I was just giving you an idea of something funny to say. But don't force the opportunity.

But who cares if she's a feminist; that's an opportunity to make fun of her. C&F works, and she messed up and let you know that she's going to that. Make her pay ;-) You don't see me passing up opportunities to jab at RT or Francisco do you? haha ;-)

kyphan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine, that is EXACTLY the type of date I live for. Genius!

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
As for dates, get a cup of coffee to go, buy a roll of pennies, and go find a fountain. The whole date should cost about $7.00 - and you get "25 wishes".
Play it like you are a bit gloomy and tell her "I'm in a mood." and be noticibly "out of character" quiet. Be like, "Hmm... be right back." and go up to the coffee cashier and persuade them to sell you a roll of pennies. Once you find a fountain, after you throw in the first penny, pause then sigh, smile, and EC her... "Ahhh... much better! Hmmph." Go ahead at that point and be up-beat and normal - she'll notice. Convo a bit, and if feminism comes up, violently whip the second penny in all crazy-hard style *thOIP* - then glare at her. She should shut up at that point. Then say something like, "Oh man, *chuckle, glance at fistful of pennies* who knew?" Then lob a third one in. Escalate... blame it on the pennies, etc. You should be making out after $.08.

Save a penny, though, for the end. As you are getting up and start away, stop "Hold up a sec..." and turn back to toss it in. Give her some EC and a smile, and you are golden.

I gotta start charging for this sh!t.
This is definetely a hilarious date idea and for the cost, who can beat it. It might not even cost the full roll of pennies if your game is tight! Let me guess, you have all the fountains around town on a map? All ours are frozen so it'll have to be indoors somewhere, I know of one though that might be perfect, at the local museum! That would make for a fun night of tossing pennies and walking around a museum. You might just be onto something here :)

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
FRANCISCO's got it right, no sense in being overt about the feminism track.

Also, bear in mind that just because she's going to this feminism seminar, it doesn't make her a card carrying feminist. When I was at UNR I took a couple of Women's Studies courses, partly because it fit into what i wanted to specialize as far as my psych degree was concerned, but mainly because it fulfilled 3 genereal ed requirements. That's the thing with Women's Studies courses, Women and Literature satisfied a Diversity, Capstone and a Humanities requirement for me in one class. Only Holocaust Studies met all of those in one class, that's how important most major universities think this is.

I took these courses to put my money where my mouth was and also to see how they think. Most women don't consider themselves to be feminists, but they do buy into a lot of the ideology, even if they can't say where it comes from.
I think you are right here Rollo. She even emphasized that she isn't a complete feminist to me and I can tell her interest is in studying it right now. I won't bring up the topic but if she does, i'll probably take Vulpines advice and punish her if shes outlandish and disrespectful.

Got the weekend still to go out and have fun but I think I got some good date ideas now :)

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm said:
She's going to a feminist documentary movie tonight that people from her Womans Study course in college are going to. She says she's not a complete feminist.
Say, "Great, I'll let you pay for our date, then! I'm so tired of this chivalry bullshyt." :rockon:

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My fountains are frozen, too. :(

But dood! A+ for the indoor fountain idea, thanks!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
My fountains are frozen, too. :(
Eh, take her into the men's washroom and flip them into the urinals.. :p