Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Date tonight, need advice.

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I met an older chick and im meeting her at a sports bar for dinner and pool. I live with my parents and I want to go back to her place to get a piece. Whats the best way to casually ask her towards the end of the date without offending her?

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't ask. You act like such a DJ and have such a great time, that you get HER to ask YOU inside. There is no tactful way to ask for sex. Your responsibility is to create a situation where you don't have to ask.

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i could do that but i might have to ask. i just want a way to end up at her place and i will work on it once we're there.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I took a 'friend' out to teach her how to shoot pool. She wanted to learn because she met a guy that she liked and he shoots pool. Like I said, we were just friends, and sometimes, no matter how hot they are, you have to look at them like you've been with better. So I'm abusing her all night, and if she gave me lip, I would remind her who was in charge. Again, it was just out of fun. By the end of the night, I could tell that if I wanted to, then she would be more than willing. I was thinking, 'I can get her in the car, or we can go somewhere close, like the park.' LOL! Every chance she got, she was strutting what her Momma gave her, in front of me. Like I said, if I wanted to, she would have gave it up... a few days later, she told me that that night, she would have gotten on that pool table and spread her legs for me, because she was so turned on by the way I was telling her what to do, being a drill sargent and all. So....

If you play your cards right, you can have a go with her anywhere, including the pool table. :)

Speaking of pool tables, if you live in Columbus, Ohio, and have been to the Yukatan off of Bush Blvd.... the pool table upstairs behind the DJ..... ;) ....do expect to get some watchers if things get hot on it. Thursday's are 'Ladies Night'... that's when we went. :)

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i leave in a few hrs, uppin for more answers. please respond.

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there a reason to think that this is a natural time for it? Meaning, when a woman decides that its time that something happen, they are not terribly subtle about it.

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
most girls usually expect guys to make the first move. i dont know about you... but i dont like waiting around for things to happen, i like to make them happen.

bp31895

Don Juan
Reaction score
Two approaches

It is entirely up to you, I am 28 and have been with women that are any where from 35 to 42. Some of them like a younger man who is assertive and takes action and some like ones that are a challenge and don't try to nail them on the first date.

So you can play the challenge card. If you she hasn't played pool, use the opportunity to show her how handle the cue stick and get close to her, Light touching,
just enough to peek her interest and get her excited. Keep her interest up by being funny and having fun (not goofy) and then drop her off and she has high interest level you will want to call for second date or if not sure close for the kiss to be sure.

The other approach is you can use is touch her on and off throughout the even, light brush ups, light touch on the back, and then if you are taking her back to house walk her to the door and stop a few feet before and get ready to say good night, if you primed the pump she will invite you in.