"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Date set way in the future?

vier20

New Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Hello DJs,

I need your opinion on how to handle this situation:

I attempted to set up a date with a girl, but she's going to be busy with weddings, work and travel. The earliest she's available, she said, was in a month!

How would you handle the situation? She seems interested, but just busy. Should I attempt to squeeze in her busy schedule somehow to get an earlier date? Or just play it casual and accept it? how should I respond so that I don’t seem to be AFC and waiting for her to fit me for a date?

Thanks for the help!
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
Tough stuff. Well first of all, when you organize a date, it should be on your terms, such as

"Hey, I'm free Thursday night, let's go to the movies, pick you up at 7."

And you'll get a proper, "No" rejection response or a "Yes" or "I'd love to, but I'm busy that night, how about Friday night?"

I'm not sure if she said "I'd love to, but I'm busy because of all this stuff, how about next month?"

One thing that I think could be a possibility is that she isn't very interested in you. If she was, she would make time for you. Even with being very busy with work, weddings, and travel, she should be able to find at least ONE day or maybe even ONE hour to spend on a date with you. If it's a cofee date or something, few hours for any other date. I mean, the girl has to eat and drink sometime, why can't she do it with you?

Don't let her pencil you in for a month later, that's just bad stuff. How many other guys has she penciled in that she doesn't have time for you? I say go date other girls, quit calling this one, she has your number. If she's THAT interested, she'll call you to set up the date. I wouldn't advise waiting around for a month for her.
 

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2001
Messages
662
Reaction score
0
Trust your gut instinct; if you listen hard enough it's already talking to you.

Based on the scenario you presented, she's out living her life doing what she wants to do and you're banging your head, trying to figure out how to handle this situation and get her to go on a date with you.

Through my experience, i've learned that females with truely high romantic interest, make it relatively easy for you to set up a date.

If i were you, i would ask her one more time, if she gives you the "i got to take my grandmother to her doctors appointment" run around, i'd discard her number.

Good luck,

Tristan
 

carbani

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2003
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
I know a girl whose IL is high, but she often doesn't have time. When that happens I just say "ok", call again in a week and until that - do my stuff and have fun. I've got my life, if she doesn't have time - it's no problem for me.

So, what can you do? Stop caring too much. She doesn't have free time for a month? Call again in a month. Until that do your stuff. If she won't have time again, call once more in a week. Then throw the number again.
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
That's bullshyt bro!!! Ok yeah, she might be VERY busy with the wedding, work etc. BUT, if her interest in you was above sea level she'd have an hour for you during the week. You really think she's THAT busy to where she can't even see you?? I highly doubt that shiat.

I wouldn't call anymore. Its a waste of time in my opinion.



PIMP
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
11
Forget her.

In one month you won't care anyway. Get out there and get some numbers from chicks who are free this week or next week!

Even if you got a date, imagine how long it would take to get a second date with her!

You can have already fvcked a number of chicks before you even get the first date with this chick! (Not that I think you will get that date, I think she is blowing you off).
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Yes it's true that sometimes a girl may be busy for this and that.. but a month is pretty much "Uhhh sure...whatever" kinda attitude. If a girl says she's got to go to the hospital, death, court appearance.. and says next 1-2 weeks is better.

Think about it, if a nice looking girl asked you if you would like to go to the park with her on thursday night to walk amongst the stars and go for drinks. I bet you 10:1 you would take that offer (if you had nothing planned that night.)
 
Top