Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Date last weekend.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im 53 yrs old, found this chick on pof, (she's 58) i been seeing for a month now, she knows i dont want anything serious and says she doesnt either so we just agreed to be friends with benefits and boink each other once a week or so. Im beginning to think she wants more even tho she insists she doesnt. She was here yesterday for a session and afterwards she asked me if i ever "made love " to a girl or if i just always F them. I said basically i just F them and that i never really thought about it before. We talk some more and i asked her what else she brought to this arrangement besides her vagina? She thought about it for a minute and realized she brought nothing else and seemed to be bummed out by that realization. So she goes home, now today she's texted me she wants to cook for me next time she's here. Why ask about the love making and offer to cook if she's not looking for more? Oh and she asked if it was ok to say she "missed me" later in text after she got home and she's already started trying to leave stuff here when she comes and im like nope, take it all back with you. Seems like a nice gal but im just not interested in ever getting serious with a woman again. Just amusing to watch her words versus her actions.

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you’ll be challenged to find a continuous supply of women who are cool with the “ not get involved” deal. I’m not saying you gotta Marry them, but few are gonna be purely just a bang buddy, their not wired for that . Let her cook for you, that’s harmless.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh im sure she's not cool with it either, even tho she says she is. I have more plates spinning right now than i can handle so im not to worried about supply.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That "home cooked meal" may not be worth the price that you'll eventually end up paying. Sure... you've done nothing wrong and you've been clear with your words, but this goes out the door with the typical woman and her emotions.

Once you've 'allowed' her to behave in a manner more aligned with "boy meets girl" rather than a FWB, it'll be difficult to impossible to reverse. And once the reality sinks in that you're unwilling to go beyond FWB, it's likely that you'll encounter some unwelcomed repercussions.

Be careful.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wondering why you are dating older women than you, at your age?
IMHO you "should" be dating 38-42, but that just my opinion.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wondering why you are dating older women than you, at your age?
IMHO you "should" be dating 38-42, but that just my opinion.
Hell, I’d say women in their twenties. They’re more fun, and usually saner. Less baggage than a woman who’s spent her life riding the CC.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would too, but..

I dont do well with 23-31yo
Personally I have great experiences with 19-21 and 33-45.

Keep up the game, fine Sir!