K ... done with it .... the "date" (if we can call it that), went pretty well .... lots of kino, she was laughing the whole time, we made awesome eye contact .... but I just couldn't get close enough to land a kiss ...
Weird thing : she seems pretty interested, but I just couldn't move in closer ... Everytime I tried something more, she was like "in your dreams" with a smile ... What am I doing wrong here ? I know this girl for quite some time, but lately she's been giving me signals, and damn obvious ones at that. But, I can't get closer in ....
Also, we kept making fun of each other ... and sometimes, I would just turn around, showing my back to her (jokingly, of course), and she would be like "Ohh, I like that view", then I'd punch out my ass more so she could see it more .... lol sometimes she'd even slap me .... hahahah
We gave each other massages, I was at 2 inches from her face sometimes, but nothing ... I couldn't go in ...
Pointers ?
Here's a breakdown of what happened : first, she arrives here at about 4h30, we chill and laugh the whole time, talk about the day and whatnot. Kino all the way, and she doesn't seem to move back. Afterwards, we started joking around, I played some piano, we sang a bit (listened to a music channel), had fun. Then, my sister and my mom came back, and we went eating.
She talked with my sister about stuff, then watched some pictures .. (some of me). Afterwards, we went to rent a movie (got Starsky and Hutch, damn funnny !). Sat next to each other ... kindda. She was sitting at the corner of the couch, so "she could see me when she was talking to me" (so she said).
Laughed a lot, we started tickling, then she started looking through my stuff ... (as in, Cell phone numbers, my wallet). That's when we got closer ... I was touching her hair without any problems, touching her neck, her face, her arms, everything ... But I couldn't go in with the head ... I couldn't get my mouth any closer to her (the position just wasn't right) ...
Could someone help me analyze this night a little ? We had really good eye contact (staring contests sometimes, just for hte heck of it), she kept playfully hitting me, .... I don't see why I couldn't move in for the kiss ...
I got a hug at the end ....

How lame.