Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Date is set up !

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright boys, I finally looked deep down inside my pants and found my balls again .... lmao

Anyways, I just called the girl up, set up a date for saturday, 5PM, my place ... :D The plan ? Rent some comedy (I was thinking about "Dude, where's my car" or some other funny **** ... the movie doesn't really matter, cuz we'll be having fun the whole time even if it sucks), then just chat and KINO :D

So yeah, this will be fun :) I'll keep you guys updated !

We'll see if she flakes on me ... she gave me an excuse, saying that "maybe she had some snowboard lessons" that she had to go to, but said it'd be fun if we met up, so nothing's said yet :)

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job, man.

Have fun!!

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
K ... done with it .... the "date" (if we can call it that), went pretty well .... lots of kino, she was laughing the whole time, we made awesome eye contact .... but I just couldn't get close enough to land a kiss ...

Weird thing : she seems pretty interested, but I just couldn't move in closer ... Everytime I tried something more, she was like "in your dreams" with a smile ... What am I doing wrong here ? I know this girl for quite some time, but lately she's been giving me signals, and damn obvious ones at that. But, I can't get closer in ....

Also, we kept making fun of each other ... and sometimes, I would just turn around, showing my back to her (jokingly, of course), and she would be like "Ohh, I like that view", then I'd punch out my ass more so she could see it more .... lol sometimes she'd even slap me .... hahahah

We gave each other massages, I was at 2 inches from her face sometimes, but nothing ... I couldn't go in ...

Pointers ?

Here's a breakdown of what happened : first, she arrives here at about 4h30, we chill and laugh the whole time, talk about the day and whatnot. Kino all the way, and she doesn't seem to move back. Afterwards, we started joking around, I played some piano, we sang a bit (listened to a music channel), had fun. Then, my sister and my mom came back, and we went eating.

She talked with my sister about stuff, then watched some pictures .. (some of me). Afterwards, we went to rent a movie (got Starsky and Hutch, damn funnny !). Sat next to each other ... kindda. She was sitting at the corner of the couch, so "she could see me when she was talking to me" (so she said).

Laughed a lot, we started tickling, then she started looking through my stuff ... (as in, Cell phone numbers, my wallet). That's when we got closer ... I was touching her hair without any problems, touching her neck, her face, her arms, everything ... But I couldn't go in with the head ... I couldn't get my mouth any closer to her (the position just wasn't right) ...

Could someone help me analyze this night a little ? We had really good eye contact (staring contests sometimes, just for hte heck of it), she kept playfully hitting me, .... I don't see why I couldn't move in for the kiss ...

I got a hug at the end .... :( How lame.

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think she likes you, it sounds like she was just playing around with you. this is supposed to be OUR GAME DAMMIT! :eek:

the fact that you were so close and didn't kiss her is a problem. you said you were kinoing hair, face etc. so why didn't you kiss her? if this was all going fine you should have had no problem going for the kiss.

either that or im analysing this completely wrong. its possible that you not kissing her will confuse her make her like you more

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
one of the reasons was her feet were always in the way ... lol she was standing on the corner of the couch, at an angle, like I said .... but her knees were up, kindof in the way ... The closest I got was during the massage, I believe .... or during hte time she checked out my phone numbers .... our heads were about 2 or 3 inches away, maybe less ... but it was kindof hard to kiss when you're looking in the same direction, not one at another ...

What should I have done ? Physically take her head and turn it to kiss her ?

I'll see what's happening on monday, and if nothing works, I might go for a bit of ganji for the rest of the week.

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing .... I did the three finger claps like girls do, just to joke around and tease her, but then she started calling me girlfriend when I moved in a little closer .... So, the first time, I laughed it off .... second time, I said in a semi-serious tone : "I'm not your girl, and I'm not your friend" ... What do you htink ? Was she just kidding around with this ?

We teased each other a lot, and flirted like no other time .... but the result is as written above ...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AlexTheGreat
Another thing .... I did the three finger claps like girls do, just to joke around and tease her, but then she started calling me girlfriend when I moved in a little closer .... So, the first time, I laughed it off .... second time, I said in a semi-serious tone : "I'm not your girl, and I'm not your friend" ... What do you htink ? Was she just kidding around with this ?

We teased each other a lot, and flirted like no other time .... but the result is as written above ...
Sounds to me like you're not being enough of a man around her. Work harder on making sure she knows you're the dominant figure in the relationship, don't let her get the upper hand.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright .... sounds good, but, how would I go about doing that ?
Well don't do those 3 finger claps. More C&F, be more confident, more kino, be sure you aren't near her every second you're together, make your own space, etc, etc.

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent
Well don't do those 3 finger claps. More C&F, be more confident, more kino, be sure you aren't near her every second you're together, make your own space, etc, etc.

Alright .... sounds easy enough .... I'm gonna try this, in conjunction to the "smell her" technique ...

Speaking of which ... for that smelling technique (just smelling her, telling her how good she smells, and breathing back down on her), how do you do that without her going "wtf are you doing ?" I mean, if someone started out of the blue smelling me, I'd be a little off-phase ....

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking of which ... for that smelling technique (just smelling her, telling her how good she smells, and breathing back down on her), how do you do that without her going "wtf are you doing ?" I mean, if someone started out of the blue smelling me, I'd be a little off-phase ....
You just gotta know when to do it, if your sitting with her you can just start doing it, but if you just walk up and smell her, it'll be kinda awkward.