Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

date ideas

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
Anybody got any good Friday night date ideas? I'm trying to get away from the "dinner and a movie" type deal. Not much is going on around here, besides bars and stuff like that. There is a corn maze, but I think that's kinda cheesy. Is going out to eat played out? Or would a walk in the park be better? Keep in mind this is a first date.......

shyguy32

Don Juan
Reaction score
well this just my opinion....but dinner and a movie is pretty damn played out. I think the corn maze thing sets you apart from every other guy she's gone out with.

You get lost and you can bust on her for it.....I can't believe you got us lost....just like a woman never wanting to stop and ask for directions....

gixxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I love to shop so I'd take her to the mall. You can shop for yourself and get her to try on all sorts of cutie outfits and stuff. You have to have a bit of a clue about clothes and shopping to pull this off though.

But, it's cheap, fun, easy, and you might get a hookup in the dressing room at EXPRESS :p

Incidentally, I used to go to the mall with a bunch of different girls. We'd go to the same stores all the time so the girls working there would see me with different girls. Guess what happended when I went back alone and chatted those girls up? It's a lifestyle :D

gixx

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What would you normally do on a friday night?

I'm going to Starbucks - take her to Starbucks.
I'm going on hike - go hiking.
I'm going to watch a local basketball game - ..
I'm going to test drive a car - ..
I'm going ...

Hamno

Don Juan
Reaction score
By far, my favorite is simply go grab a coffee downtown during the day. Simple, cheap, and you get a chance to meet the person outside of whatever weird situation you met them. Plus, its easy to get a girl to set aside an hour for some guy she just met.

There is nothing worse than setting up a long date with someone only to discover that you cant really stand them, if I like'em after sitting down for an hour them maybe they are worth keeping around.

And if you want some movement...hell, go for a walk and talk with your coffee...

Hamno