"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Date Ideas.

Seraph

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 9, 2003
Messages
206
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Va
I haven't seen one on the front page yet, so I'm trying to contribute to this forum. What are your favorite choices for a date? I'm not talking about which women, I'm talking about where to go, what to do. It never hurts to try out new things, and I think it a few here and there shared their opinions, then some might say " hey that doesn't sound too bad, I'll have to try that". Think of this as a notebook of " Places to go/Things to do on a date".
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Skel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
10
your being to general in your ideas. There are better places to go for different types of dates. Work dates, girls who are younger, older, group dates, etc etc
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
sorry dude, but there are so many on this issue
 

Seraph

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 9, 2003
Messages
206
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Va
Work dates? I usually stay away from the ones that I work with. But anyway, if it's too broad, simply focus your post on one type of date (group, yonger girs, etc) or split up your post to fit the different sections. Not that hard, really.
 
Top