"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Date Ideas!!

Dave_Hanson

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2002
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Hey I need help coming with good date ideas, i have been seeing this girl for a couple weeks now and I am not good at coming up with fun things to do, you can only go to the movies, bowling, pool so many times before it gets old, help me out here, when you start dating a girl what are some things you do with her?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Chewy Bagel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
459
Reaction score
1
Age
52
Location
Hoovering near HB8-10s
I don't take a girl "out" but once every month or two. Usually, we'll just rent a flick, get some food, and fvck. :) It's a much less expensive means to an end. I'm a homebody.

But to get to your question, if money is no object, many girls won't object to you taking them out to all the trendy bar/restaurants in your area. A different one each week.

One cool date is to a Japanese food place where they cook the food in front of you - I think it's called tempura. Kick-ass stuff..throw in a saki bomber or two and you'll have a great time.
 
Last edited:

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
I started to answer your post earlier, and my reply grew too long, so it was posted in the tips forum:

"ACTION DATE" IDEAS
 

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
Originally posted by Chewy Bagel
I don't take a girl "out" but once every month or two. Usually, we'll just rent a flick, get some food, and fvck. :) It's a much less expensive means to an end. I'm a homebody.
.

Yup.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top