Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Date Ideas

Partizan

Don Juan
Reaction score
So what kind of dates are you DJ's taking your ladies' on?

I am finding that the dinner thing is kind of played out. At some point you need to do some different things.

Comedy club? Hiking? Live music?

Does it even matter as long as it's different? I thought about miniature golf or bowling but those sound kind of lame. Or does it honestly not matter and she cares more about the company?

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually take them to the beach if it's warm, or the dog park if you have a dog. Taking them to mini golf or bowling is good too as you get great kino opportunities and you can tease them for being bad etc.

I wait until I have banged them before I take them out to dinner.

smooth_operator7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on your age. I'm in my early 20's and never took a girl out for dinner on a first date. I like mini golf, walking on the boardwalk, anything that doesn't restrain me from getting close does the thing. You want to be able to sexually escalate from light touching to make outs.

spiegel549

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fireballs said:
I usually take them to the beach if it's warm, or the dog park if you have a dog. Taking them to mini golf or bowling is good too as you get great kino opportunities and you can tease them for being bad etc.

I wait until I have banged them before I take them out to dinner.
Agreed to the waiting until you smash before taking them to dinner.

First date I do Coffee, Walk on beach, walk in park, ice cream, something that costs no more then $10 for 2 people. IF I am into her and IF she seems like a girl worth seeing again, I will do date #2.

If she seems like a slooter, since I always go to spots walking distance from my pad. I will invite them up to watch a movie, or have wine. If they accept well...its go time.

Leprechaun2013

Don Juan
Reaction score
Partizan said:
So what kind of dates are you DJ's taking your ladies' on?

I am finding that the dinner thing is kind of played out. At some point you need to do some different things.

Comedy club? Hiking? Live music?

Does it even matter as long as it's different? I thought about miniature golf or bowling but those sound kind of lame. Or does it honestly not matter and she cares more about the company?
I'd steer clear of these types of dates for a first date. Why pay anymore more money than you have to if she isn't into you? The first date should be a simple drink date to see if she even likes you. When you get a green light for date #2 you want to have a more fun date.

Bowling or mini golf is not lame at all for a second date. You're spending quality time with her where you can use kino and juice up the attraction. I love those dates for one reason, you can amp up the kino big time. What I do is help her put the ball into the hole. I help her with her swing where I get behind her where I'm touching up aganst her making her very comfortable to escalate further into the night. Bowling not so much, even though it's not super expensive where you're still havng fun to go for a drink or a walk later for some kino.

A comedy club is kind of like a movie when you only focus on what's going on in front of you. Unless you get to dance with her with live music there isn't much opportunity to interact with her. I'd do the music or comedy dates after you popped her a good one.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Action dates and anything you pay for besides alcohol first date is a waste or your time and money.....espi was the only right person here...

First date should always be for a drink and then back to your place...worst case scenario drink and make out at end....

But always start with drinking...why relaxes both of you is fun abd promotes better conversation... and of course easier to escalate..

Leprechaun2013

Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
Action dates and anything you pay for besides alcohol first date is a waste or your time and money.....espi was the only right person here...

First date should always be for a drink and then back to your place...worst case scenario drink and make out at end....

But always start with drinking...why relaxes both of you is fun abd promotes better conversation... and of course easier to escalate..
AHEM!

Leprechaun2013 said:

I'd steer clear of these types of dates for a first date. Why pay anymore more money than you have to if she isn't into you? The first date should be a simple drink date to see if she even likes you. When you get a green light for date #2 you want to have a more fun date.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me it entirely depends on the girl

Low quality slvt will be simply invited over mine to chill and by chill i mean fvck the s*it out of

Someone am genuinely interested in will get slightly better treatment and will be asked to come ice skating with me

Moderately priced , not lame and the potential to build kino by picking her up when she falls is priceless...... also genuinely good fun

Partizan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
1st meetup is ALWAYS for a drink or two. Preferably somewhere local. I've been doing this long enough now that I have favorite spots in my area where I know I can have privacy in a nice uppity-type bar setting. The LAST thing I want is to meet a woman with a bunch of drunken male knuckleheads listening in on our conversation. But I also make it a point of never bending over backwards trying to impress them on dates 1 and 2.

Second date may be for a moderate lunch or dinner. Nothing expensive.

3rd meet I may invite them to the beach, with the agreement that they'll be meeting up at my place (I live close to the water). Or I may just invite them to my place for dinner/movie. Or to a movie theatre (rare). Depends on the chick. Or if I actually really want to see a movie. I almost always imply that I want sex/extreme physical contact by date #3.

Anything that reflects my interest or anything that I want to do.

But my #1 rule is, Do not spend a lot of time, gas, and money on these chicks until I feel like they deserve it. They have to be willing to meet me where I want them to. A chick who is willing to travel a few miles to meet me halfway gets treated well, but never food on the first date. They have to prove themselves to me, is my mindset.

Thanks for this, Espi. I have followed this exact formula for the first two dates. The 3rd date is where I start second guessing myself. A couple questions for ya.

1) On the 3rd date, if you invite the girl to your place for dinner/movie, it's pretty much implied what's going down. Have you run into situations where the girl refuses to come over or makes an excuse? I'm talking more about the quality women and not the low end sloots. Guess I'm still a little nervous about offending the quality girls by implying I want sex on date #3.

2) Do you cook dinner for them on the 3rd date? Or just order food.

3) What kind of action did you get on the second date? On my second dates, I do kino and then kiss close at the end of the night. Am I good to go for the home invite on date #3?

Partizan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bingo-Player said:
For me it entirely depends on the girl

Low quality slvt will be simply invited over mine to chill and by chill i mean fvck the s*it out of

Someone am genuinely interested in will get slightly better treatment and will be asked to come ice skating with me

Moderately priced , not lame and the potential to build kino by picking her up when she falls is priceless...... also genuinely good fun
Yeah, the low quality slvts are easy. No issues there. It's the quality ones that I'm asking about.

Partizan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
In my opinion there's no consistency whatsoever. I'm afraid I have no "one-size-fits-all" answer to your questions. But I will offer some thoughts accordingly:

1. Yes I have. But not often. I pretty much think I know which ones are down for sex and which ones are not. NEVER hurts to try though. I wouldn't worry at all about offending them. I've seen some really mind-0blowing stuff when it comes to women. The ones who I THINK are "quality" have at times fvucked me on the first or second date. So don't worry about that. In my opinion, they WANT me to try to fvuck the pants off of them. A woman WANTS to be pursued sexually.

Keep in mind, also, that you can tell them you'll pick them up for the date instead of meeting them neutrally. Most women I meet these days seem to be more comfortable fvucking at their place.

2. Yes I do. I keep it simple, though. Nothing complicated. None are really too picky at all. I eat almost 100% organic and that by itself is usually impressive enough.

3. You're good to go for the home invite whenever you feel like it. Like I said, there's no hard and fast rules. Some of them WILL fvuck on the first date. Not often. But they do. A few years back I met a gorgeous woman on match.com who was recently widowed and had inherited her husband's money. She was a business owner and dressed and carried herself very "high class", so it was very shocking when she fvucked me in the backseat of her BMW 5 series, in the parking lot of the bar, right after our first meetup, during which there was hardly any kino. That one particular incident taught me a lot about women.
Great stuff, man. To your first point, I get what you're saying about girls wanting you to pursue them sexually. At the same time, I think a lot of the quality girls are mindful of guys wanting them just for a pump and dump. So you said that you pretty much know which ones are down for sex. How do you know?

Case in point. Dating this girl now and we just had our second date. On that second date I picked her up. When I dropped her off at the end of the night, I walked her to her door. She didn't invite me in but was very responsive to my kiss close. Not sure I want to do the home invite with her or take her on an activity date.

The girl before her I really liked and she did invite me in on the third date. But I failed to escalate and it ended up going nowhere. Want to make sure I don't make the same mistake.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the best I've been on is when a chick took me to an amusement arcade. You've usually got bowling, games, cheap slots etc.

Anything except the bog-standard drink, dinner, movie dates. Drinks are fine for a first, but I would never take a bird I just met to the cinema. That's for GFs.

Also, never the same date twice in a row.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Agreed. Not a good idea for an initial meetup. Horrible idea, actually. I cringe when I think of how many AFC's out there who take dating advice from their mothers and sisters and white knights and therefore are thinking a movie is a great 1st-date idea.

Haha! Yeah reminds me of one of the first 'dates' I ever went on, as like a 14yr old... was this kind of girl-next-door type, quite good looking, who I went to school with and was the daughter of my parents' friends. This family were like devoutly Christian and that. Total prude.

Totally had a couple of pretty lame telephone conversations with her and then 'took' her to the cinema. She was a year older than me though, so I got a lot of kudos with the guys at school.

Absolutely total AFC, 14yr old, oneitis, without a shadow of doubt. I look back and cringe, but with a certain amount of glee.

Luckily I went to college, quickly learnt the error of my ways, and proceeded to date three of the hottest chicks in a college of 3000.