Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Date Ideas (Toronto)?

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
I've seen threads on date ideas before, but I'd like to start one for the Toronto area. I'm hoping it will help myself and all other guys in the GTA. Here's why I started this thread:

The other day I called a girl and asked her out, but she couldn't go because the place I suggested was too far away and she would have gotten home too late (had to work early). She asked me to suggest something else, but I couldn't think of anything so she said she was just going to go to sleep. I'm glad this happened because I was unprepared and I learned a valuable dating lesson. So I'm trying to think of places of interest in and around the GTA that are fun to go on a date so I won't be caught in this situation again.

So far I've only come up with:

- Playdium (by Square One)
- Bowling
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Climbing Academy
Center Island (when it's warm)
Skating
Skiing
Pool
Clubs
Auto show - can be fun even for girls

What else?
 

spidersense

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 1, 2005
Messages
156
Reaction score
0
Age
45
DO's:bowling, dancing, a coffee shop and play a game a chess, a book store with a coffee shop inside of it(one of my faves for a first date), the mall to see what she's into making sure to stop in the book store and music store to see if academically she meets your requirements, play a couple games of pool at a pool bar where you can also get a drink and talk afterwards, putt putt's fun, if you're really good invite her to your place for a movie and if she refuses say oh well and hang up, if you live in a big city meet uptown(uptown in charlotte, downtown everywhere else) and walk around looking at the sites but try to pick an area that has a pub or coffee shop near buy that you can rest and talk for a minute(women that are new to the area tend to like that), the library(if she's a book worm this can make good conversation just don't bore her to death), a comedy club, good strip joint if she's bi and she probably is, a party that you're going to anyways, pretty much any place that gives good feelings, a popular park and swing on the swings, a public pool, there are many many more I'm missing I'm sure
DON'TS: a restaurant-she will probably take that as a "date" date, any place negative like a prison or jail.... there really aren't many don'ts
 

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
lakeshore (port credit or beaches area) only good for summer...
toronto island also only good for summer
wonderland.... fck only works for summre time
the zoo
danforth/bar district
bloor shopping area
 

nomoretime

New Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2005
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
You can also go to operas, concerts, dances...places that give a lot of emotion and will increase the relationship with the sensation of sharing the emotion
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top