"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Date Ideas (Places to go & things to do)

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Things can start getting monotonous, esp if in an LTR since after a point of time you start running out of ideas so suggest some activities here to help fellow Don-Juaners. :eek:

1. The Zoo : I took my date to the zoo, because I hadnt gone there since i was a kid, t'was good experience,
Good place to go if you want to build an LTR, i'd imagine it would get strange taking every date to the zoo. :D
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
I've mentioned it before and I'll mention it again:

Ice skating or roller blading.

It's a perfect way to build up the kino and you both have fun. So is any other 'active activity'.

btw. I realize this has been done before but it's a good idea to make a whole thread of this with everyone giving an example for a fun date.
 

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Originally posted by Caveman


btw. I realize this has been done before but it's a good idea to make a whole thread of this with everyone giving an example for a fun date.


If this was done before you got a link for it ?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Golf. Gives you chance to "grind" when showing her the "correct" way to hit a ball :)
 

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Originally posted by Caveman
And I am sure there are many more. ... up a sticky where people could suggest ideas
 

torqueboxer

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2003
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
Pittsburgh
I dont want to claim another guys ideas as my own, but, here's an idea. For the first date my rule is to never spend more than 15$. Im not trying to steal another guys ideas, but, this solves three things. First it gets rid of golddiggers, second it keeps you creative, and third it keeps you from wasting money on a girl that may not work out. Take her to the park, then milkshakes, or my favorite. Pick her up and have a picnic it gives you a chance to to find out what she is like. I also take a pad of paper with me and have her draw pictures. I havent had a girl say no to drawing pictures and usually its a great way to see how her personality is.
 

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
Going to a graveyard (AT DAY!). This is not a satanic tip, actually graveyards are one of the most calm places that exist, this is a good place to talk about deep stuff if you feel the need, look at the gravestones and get some motivation to live your life. It also reduces stress ALOT. This is for the LTRs not the first date. And... try not to go... "Howabout a visit at the graveyard at friday? Pick you up at 7!"

I like to play laser game or something like that, it's very fun and girls are generally lousy at it. It get into some ACTION. Most often I get a group together and then talk with the girl I am interested in after we have played and everyone is loaded with endorphines. So this is a predatething for me.

I have not tried this and it is not suited for a first date, but doing a tandem jump with parachute would be awesome, or bungee jump.

Well basicly everything you like is good, if the girl doesn't like it, you've got the wrong girl.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
me: hey sweets, wanna head down to the graveyard this friday morning? we could do breakfast after that.

her: what???!! not even two months into the relationship and you've already dug a grave for me?

:D

just kiddin. but graveyards aint for me. typical first date would be an action date. maintain the mystery. so i'd go bowling. and it gives you a chance to kino her if she really sucks. (teach her how to hold the ball, the poise the stance, whatever.) and even if she's good, she'd pretend to be bad at it if she's got a high level of interest in you, just so you can help her out. heh. BOWLING.
 
Top