Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Date Ideas? (Non FAQ)

CarbonFX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I need some date ideas for the winter during the night 11pm - 3am time period. Now there is also alot of snow lying around which could complicate things. So far I got down a few:

Movies (yeah flame me)
Bowling after movies.
or
Just chat at Starbucks which wrecks of lame and boring.

You guys have any action date ideas for a night time winter setting? Obviously no mini golf or mall, or amusement parks. That's what my concern is, I can't really go into the city because it's too far and for night time it's not worth it, I work 7 days a week.

playaslaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
Take her to a ****ing bar, man. dont spend too much $ on women other than your GF.

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
playaslaya said:
Take her to a ****ing bar, man. dont spend too much $ on women other than your GF.
what if the girl isn't into the bar scene?

go toboganning, make a snowman, have a spontaneous snowball fight, have some cocoa on a balcony, go to a tea shop, go skiing/snowboarding, skating, go box a kangaroo, watch a movie at home with her, make shrinky dinks or gingerbread cookies, etc etc...

there's alot of things you can do.

CarbonFX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mmm, that's correct, she's not into the bar scene at all.

But those are some great ideas I like making the snowman idea. I'll see what else I can think of during my free time, this just goes for all girls not this one lol.

Thanks