Date from Yesterday - Women are getting worse!

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a biznitch! I wouldn't reply either. Don't let her guilt force you into accepting her bad behavior that night. I don't like it when people can be as nasty as they wanna be only to correct everything with a simple "I'm sorry". No. That's too easy. For the sake of all mankind, Next this teewat!

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reyaj- excellent way to handle the situation.

Playherman is right, thats exactly what she's up to.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Reyaj said:
I haven't responded... but if I were going to it would probably be with a diss lol
Set up another date and don't show, or tell her she's a kunt and to fvck off.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Don't respond to her message. You dodged a bullet. Don't go back near her because she'll know she has you. Moving on is the best thing that is for you. Don't feed her ego.

Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Don't respond to her message. You dodged a bullet. Don't go back near her because she'll know she has you. Moving on is the best thing that is for you. Don't feed her ego.
if he responded "you can make it up to me at my place tomorrow night, baby", would that be a bit too much? It *is* intentionally antagonizing her, but it's not like she doesn't deserve it.

visions

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth, PlayHer Man, Mike32inCt, and the others are right about her wanting to end it on her terms, and having you respond (especially positively) would do that.

ignore her

CaliMan007

Don Juan
Reaction score
Reyaj said:
Ok now I'm almost equally in shock... I just checked my POF message box and she messaged me the following:

"Hey, I wanted to apologize for last night. You caught me off guard when you asked to split the check."

Should I respond?
She realized she's 37. lol

JD57

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure holding the ground and refusing to buy a 10 buck drink ramped up the attraction.

djjizzyjeff

Banned
Reaction score
Reyaj said:
I haven't responded... but if I were going to it would probably be with a diss lol

Well played and NOT paid!

How should you respond? You don't respond AT ALL.

You know how you DO respond by not responding on POF? Since she sent you the last message just click the "block this user" in the opened message.

THAT should be your ONLY "response". It'll drive the chick apesh1t if she tries to send you ANOTHER message to "see if you got it" and she gets the system telling her: "You've been blocked by this user".

But you can't do that if you actually respond in a typed email response. You can only block her since she sent the last message.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the sake of speculation and discussion, what do you guys think of a response like this:

"You fail to meet my standards. Moving on."

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
For the sake of speculation and discussion, what do you guys think of a response like this:

It would be pointless and sounds butt hurt....silence is always the best answer in such situations...she isn't even worth negging...he should really silently pity her because of her age....

djjizzyjeff

Banned
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:

A simple click of the "block user" on the opened last email she sent would suffice lovely. No actual effort of typing any reply at all. This way the chick if she tries to contact again will get the system generated "you have been blocked by this user" driving her apesh1t since it's most likely an extremely small amount of women get blocked by dudes on there and it would crush her ego and infuriate her at the same time.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny you should say that, as I've done that several times. Very effective, but the downside is that you don't get to see the explosion.

It's kind of like lighting a M-80 but not getting to hear it pop.

djjizzyjeff

Banned
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
Funny you should say that, as I've done that several times. Very effective, but the downside is that you don't get to see the explosion.

It's kind of like lighting a M-80 but not getting to hear it pop.

He might hear the pop if they have each others numbers. She might blow up his phone after finding he blocked her with no reply.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love it when Rhett Butler says, "You aren't worth three-hundred dollars" to Scarlet who wanted him to pay her taxes so she wouldn't lose her house.

http://youtu.be/uYk-ggwMFMs?t=2m43s

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say, "Not a problem," "No big deal," or my favorite: "Hey, it is what it is." Totally vague, noncommittal replies. And see where she goes from there. She might just want to smooth things over as she exits your life, or she may want to continue with you. If she continues the conversation you could still turn this into a lay because you will have HAND ;) Major HAND

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
a simple and very effective response..."fvck off" seriously, try it

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When it comes to paying for a date i'm happy to pay as long as it isn't expected. If I go to pay and a woman says no i'll get mine, i'm more than happy to insist to pay.

If it is expected and the b!tch feels a sense of entitlement, then she can get her own and I won't be meeting her again!