Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DataSheet Request: Chi-Town!

derringerG

Banned
Reaction score
Who has some good intel on Chicago?

I've visited multiple times, always on business. I rarely set foot outside of the hotels, aside from trips on the rail.

On the occasional trips I ventured out whether for extended walks or to try out various restauarnts, I didn't notice any concentration of hot women anywhere. There WERE women of course, but I can't think of a single instance where there was any concentration of attractive women. Almost all of these trips were in spring and summer when weather was nice and lots of people were out.

I did try to put together an itinerary for a night out and it was immensely difficult locating the nightlife hotspots. I managed to get past a goofy doorguy at a supposedly upscale bar. A few attractive women in the room but otherwise completley unremarkable.

It's hard to believe that a city of this size could be so mediocre and barren and devoid of hot women. Someone prove me wrong. Please.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMFAO! OP you truly are something else my friend. San Fran is all of a sudden "underrated" yet Chi Town is devoid of hot women. I would rate Chicago as a top 5 city in terms of game in the US. There are so many midwestern blondes, especially of Scandinavian background, flooding into places like Wrigleyville and if you do not think those women are hot then perhaps it is your taste. I have been to Chicago many times and if you like hot white girls, it is a desirable city along with Minneapolis. Plus the women are a lot less clout chasing than the trash you get in LA or Atlanta.

Man it is remarkable to see men say San Francisco is underrated and Chicago is devoid of attractive women, the mind can play some real tricks bro.