Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dark Triad

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So more of a general discussion of this... But a few of the people closest to me, and a therapist I had said that I show what is known as "dark triad" personality traits. These are a set of traits including narcissism, lack of empathy, and Machiavellianism. Due to my almost daily manipulation of women I do not think I can disagree. This is something that seems to have evolved and grew as a part of my personality over the years... Anyway, I read up about my so called "pathology" and find out that a great majority of the studies relating to it are focused on the sex appeal of individuals exhibiting these traits. They obtain a higher number of sexual partners on average... These are all from actual scientific studies. I guess that can explain the whole appeal of the "bad guy"... However I am wondering, what can be taken from this. Should DJs try to emulate these personality traits? Is the "dark triad" a component of what makes an alpha male? I also wonder how many of you would also fit under the "dark triad" just out of curiosity.

Reaction score
Trust me, it's never a good kind of narcissistic when you're talking about yourself in that manner and okay with it.

Most of the time dude's like that are living in complete delusion. A false sense of reality. They usually have dull faces, and don't know how to smile properly or make proper poses in pictures.. They're often very in their own head's.. You see them in public places and you can sense their mind racing for no reason.

That dark ego is always a terrible thing.. Becuase not only is it a false reality inflated ego.. It's also a destructive type usually.

I mean your name is a goetic demon for god sakes..

I can offer you some serious advice on skype if you want.. Otherwise I don't think things will be going very well for you in life. Trust me, part of my spare time I utilize as a lifestyle coach for men, some of whom are just like you.. and I know you need the help, whether you know it or not.

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dark Triad is a nice way of saying sociopaths/psychopaths. Technically Anti-Social personality disorder in psychology. They did the study and found women like the traits. However they can't say that means women like sociopath, so they used Dark Triad. Congratulations. You're a sociopath. I can see from your profile pic you have at the alpha male look down.

And I said it before, but I'll say it again. Sociopaths are the true definition of Alpha males.

Reaction score
Dark Triad is a nice way of saying sociopaths/psychopaths. Technically Anti-Social personality disorder in psychology. They did the study and found women like the traits. However they can't say that means women like sociopath, so they used Dark Triad. Congratulations. You're a sociopath. I can see from your profile pic you have at the alpha male look down.

And I said it before, but I'll say it again. Sociopaths are the true definition of Alpha males.
Exactly the point I'm getting across. Nailed it! However, I have never heard women liking those traits. Maybe some weird small town girls .. who are pretty desperate.

raider87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to live with a psychologist that said she thought I was a sociopath. She was very attracted to me. I drove the shrink crazy. She ended up kicking me out for no reason while I was away. I handled it with grace though, I basically used indifference before I learned about it on here. She texted me for a week straight after I left. I never responded of course.

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly the point I'm getting across. Nailed it! However, I have never heard women liking those traits. Maybe some weird small town girls .. who are pretty desperate.
Why not? It's say exactly that in Wikipedia.

As a mating strategy
Studies have suggested that on average, those who exhibit the dark triad of personality traits have an accelerated mating strategy, reporting more sex partners, more favorable attitudes towards casual sex,[88] lowered standards in their short-term mates,[89] a tendency to steal or poach mates from others,[90] more risk-taking in the form of substance abuse,[91] a tendency to prefer immediate but smaller amounts of money over delayed but larger amounts of money,[92] limited self-control and greater incidence of ADHD symptoms[93] and a pragmatic and game-playing love style.[94] These traits have been identified as part of a fast life strategy that appears to be enacted by an exploitative, opportunistic, and protean approach to life in general[95] and at work.[96]

The evidence is mixed regarding the exact link between the dark triad and reproductive success. For example, there is a lack of empirical evidence for reproductive success in the case of psychopathy.[11] Additionally, these traits are not universally short-term-oriented[97] nor are they all impulsive.[98] Furthermore, much of the research reported pertaining to the dark triad cited in the above paragraph is based on statistical procedures that assume the dark triad are a single construct, in spite of genetic[99] and meta-analytic evidence to the contrary.[100]

Nevertheless, several academic studies have found evidence that people with dark triad personalities are judged as slightly better looking than average on first sight.[101] Two studies have determined that this is because people with dark triad traits put more effort into their appearance, and the difference in attractiveness disappears when "dressed down" with bland clothing and without make up.[102][103] Two more studies found that only narcissistic subjects were judged to be better looking, but the other dark triad traits of machiavellianism and psychopathy had no correlation with looks.[104][105]

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dark tetrad

Several researchers have suggested expanding the dark triad to contain a fourth dark trait. Everyday sadism, defined as the enjoyment of cruelty, is the most common addition. While sadism is highly correlated with the dark triad, researchers have shown that sadism predicts anti-social behavior beyond the dark triad.[111][112] Borderline personality disorder and status-driven risk-taking have also been proposed as additions.[106]

Vulnerable dark triad

The vulnerable dark triad (VDT) comprises three related and similar constructs: vulnerable narcissism, factor 2 psychopathy, and borderline personality disorder. A study found that these three constructs are significantly related to one another, and manifest similar nomological networks. Although the VDT members are related to negative emotionality and antagonistic interpersonal styles, they are also related to introversion and disinhibition.[113]

-------------------

Asmodeus also is referred to as one of the seven princes of Hell. In Binsfeld's classification of demons, each one of these princes represents one of the seven deadly sins (Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy, and Pride). Asmodeus is the demon of lust and is therefore responsible for twisting people's sexual desires.

-------------------

Man, my ex-BPD will love you. You are the ONE she's been looking for during her whole life!

Should DJs try to emulate these personality traits? Is the "dark triad" a component of what makes an alpha male? I also wonder how many of you would also fit under the "dark triad" just out of curiosity.
You attract what you deserve. If half the manosphere had Dark Triad traits, it's no wonder why we speak about "BPD" everywhere around here. But Dark Triad is more PUA traits for me, not Alpha traits. Most of the time, men who met "BPDs" want to get OUT of it and not repeat the same "error" again.

Also DT seems closely linked to cynism, which drives to treason of the self. When we suffered abuse, we then suffer from depersonalization or the loss of your own personality. It's really hard to not confuse that with adaptation to what you define as reality.

Also, do not confuse dominance, prowess and control with oppression, narcissistic realization and manipulation.

I understand why you ask the question though, but the question should perhaps be: do you really WANT to be like that?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

THIS!!! Was going to post the same thing until I read this. Women are naturally attracted to men that display traits that they don't care about anyone else but themselves... because in most of human history, men with these traits were survivors, and in a tough competitive world, a woman wants a mate that is capable of, and willing to, bash in anyone's head that get in their way. But the woman also has to believe that you would be willing to make an exception for her and any children you may have together. So you can't be a full on sociopath... although this will allow you to get a steady stream of women, but none will hang around very long. If this is what you want, then you are on the right path.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So more of a general discussion of this... But a few of the people closest to me, and a therapist I had said that I show what is known as "dark triad" personality traits. These are a set of traits including narcissism, lack of empathy, and Machiavellianism. Due to my almost daily manipulation of women I do not think I can disagree. This is something that seems to have evolved and grew as a part of my personality over the years... Anyway, I read up about my so called "pathology" and find out that a great majority of the studies relating to it are focused on the sex appeal of individuals exhibiting these traits. They obtain a higher number of sexual partners on average... These are all from actual scientific studies. I guess that can explain the whole appeal of the "bad guy"... However I am wondering, what can be taken from this. Should DJs try to emulate these personality traits? Is the "dark triad" a component of what makes an alpha male? I also wonder how many of you would also fit under the "dark triad" just out of curiosity.
Complex issue. I was thinking of posting a similar thread to this one.

These traits are learned over time. While some do not develop them, others, like us, do develop them to their furthest extent. In my case, it derives from the hedonistic utilitarianism view of my world.

In all honesty, i've improved myself considerably when i was fully focused on developing these traits. When i removed the emotional variable from the equation, i was only left with the pleasure component. This component is the essence of what we (men) chase. Society promotes the idea where everyone is happy with each other and the world is full of good intentions. The truth? It is not. This is exactly the sole reason as to why these traits are shunned. Society promotes community & association between individuals. The desires & ambitions of one "can't" opaque, or hurt, the desires & ambitions of others. But why? Because individualism is not constructive to the conglomeration.

In relation to women: Individuals who possess these traits are the most successful. I'm fully content knowing i'll drop a load on some woman, never call her again or care if she got played. The reality of the situation is the following: Women WANT & NEED to be charmed, seduced & fvcked. They love the whole vision of a man coming in with an overwhelming charm, dashingly seducing them and subsequently fvcking them so good, so they will be able to tell their friends & recreate their twisted vision of love & lust. At the end of the game, who emerges victorious? YOU. And only YOU. Play a few good seasons in a good team and then prepare to be coveted by the very best ones.

In the workplace: Individuals who possess these traits are, again, the most successful. They will only strive for perfection and never be content, while always wanting more. They think fast & move forward. Most of the richest people in the world exhibit these traits. One could say these are traits for success. These individuals will always be the more efficient ones, more determined, and will always exhibit a mentality reminiscent to the "the end justifies the means".

Always remember the fact where a sniper looks at this targets through a scope. Envision yourself doing things in every scenario, and you'll find the world will clamor at your feet.

I don't crave money, women or power. The one thing i crave, just like all the great illustrators & kings before me, is wisdom. Wisdom to enable you to make the best decisions & to guide you through all the obstacles. The previous three elements are all derived from this process. Why would you pay to market your product, if you have the resources to do it yourself?

Trust me, it's never a good kind of narcissistic when you're talking about yourself in that manner and okay with it.

Most of the time dude's like that are living in complete delusion. A false sense of reality. They usually have dull faces, and don't know how to smile properly or make proper poses in pictures.. They're often very in their own head's.. You see them in public places and you can sense their mind racing for no reason.

That dark ego is always a terrible thing.. Becuase not only is it a false reality inflated ego.. It's also a destructive type usually.

I mean your name is a goetic demon for god sakes..

I can offer you some serious advice on skype if you want.. Otherwise I don't think things will be going very well for you in life. Trust me, part of my spare time I utilize as a lifestyle coach for men, some of whom are just like you.. and I know you need the help, whether you know it or not.
Delusion? Do you have any valid knowledge to say that? Any reasons? Any EVIDENCE?

What's a false sense of reality to you?

What's wrong with being immersed in your own thoughts? Would you expect me to wallow in other people's detritus? If i know my thoughts constitute a more productive use of my time, why would i waste it on the outside world? What exactly am i missing? Small talk? Meaningless activites & scattered thoughts leading nowhere of use? Nowadays, people are afraid to be alone with themselves, to think alone and to better know themselves. Oh, and God forbid people are thinking useful thoughts, instead of meandering to make it look like they fit in whatever triviality the other sheeps around them are engaging in.

Reaction score
Complex issue. I was thinking of posting a similar thread to this one.

These traits are learned over time. While some do not develop them, others, like us, do develop them to their furthest extent. In my case, it derives from the hedonistic utilitarianism view of my world.

In all honesty, i've improved myself considerably when i was fully focused on developing these traits. When i removed the emotional variable from the equation, i was only left with the pleasure component. This component is the essence of what we (men) chase. Society promotes the idea where everyone is happy with each other and the world is full of good intentions. The truth? It is not. This is exactly the sole reason as to why these traits are shunned. Society promotes community & association between individuals. The desires & ambitions of one "can't" opaque, or hurt, the desires & ambitions of others. But why? Because individualism is not constructive to the conglomeration.

In relation to women: Individuals who possess these traits are the most successful. I'm fully content knowing i'll drop a load on some woman, never call her again or care if she got played. The reality of the situation is the following: Women WANT & NEED to be charmed, seduced & fvcked. They love the whole vision of a man coming in with an overwhelming charm, dashingly seducing them and subsequently fvcking them so good, so they will be able to tell their friends & recreate their twisted vision of love & lust. At the end of the game, who emerges victorious? YOU. And only YOU. Play a few good seasons in a good team and then prepare to be coveted by the very best ones.

In the workplace: Individuals who possess these traits are, again, the most successful. They will only strive for perfection and never be content, while always wanting more. They think fast & move forward. Most of the richest people in the world exhibit these traits. One could say these are traits for success. These individuals will always be the more efficient ones, more determined, and will always exhibit a mentality reminiscent to the "the end justifies the means".

Always remember the fact where a sniper looks at this targets through a scope. Envision yourself doing things in every scenario, and you'll find the world will clamor at your feet.

I don't crave money, women or power. The one thing i crave, just like all the great illustrators & kings before me, is wisdom. Wisdom to enable you to make the best decisions & to guide you through all the obstacles. The previous three elements are all derived from this process. Why would you pay to market your product, if you have the resources to do it yourself?

Delusion? Do you have any valid knowledge to say that? Any reasons? Any EVIDENCE?

What's a false sense of reality to you?

What's wrong with being immersed in your own thoughts? Would you expect me to wallow in other people's detritus? If i know my thoughts constitute a more productive use of my time, why would i waste it on the outside world? What exactly am i missing? Small talk? Meaningless activites & scattered thoughts leading nowhere of use? Nowadays, people are afraid to be alone with themselves, to think alone and to better know themselves. Oh, and God forbid people are thinking useful thoughts, instead of meandering to make it look like they fit in whatever triviality the other sheeps around them are engaging in.

I'm saying from personal experience.. I coached a guy like him and realized these dudes are legit narcissists with sociopath tendencies.. They seem normal on the outside and can hold a normal convo but it's all their internal false ego reality mindset that really destroys them and hinders their progress with women. The false ego reality .. They often think things like they have a power over all women.. That they can just give a woman a stare and she will fall in love with them.. and that all girls automatically love them because they have some mystical powers over women.. Meanwhile they have either never had sex or had sex once or twice in their entire lives. THAT's just ONE of Many examples. Not all sociopaths are the same so it varies

He is correct in his original post though that some guys with the "dark triad" traits have multiple women partners... BUt its usually more internal issues that cause them from getting anywhere in relationships..

He has all the same traits from what I see from his name/pic/how he speaks/what he said about his personality, etc. It's why I reached out to him in the first place. It's a big issue and it's not a good thing. Just look at the post @Glumix made. and @Speculator E 's first post..

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here we go with the Psuedo Psychology that all of you got from wikipedia links and WebMD

I have no idea why anyone would go to a licensed Psychologist that spent 7+ yrs in school getting their PsyD or PHD. They should just come to you guys! Experts!

Reaction score
Here we go with the Psuedo Psychology that all of you got from wikipedia links and WebMD

I have no idea why anyone would go to a licensed Psychologist that spent 7+ yrs in school getting their PsyD or PHD. They should just come to you guys! Experts!
THanks for your input. Really awesome advice you gave the OP. Seems like you have tons of experience in life. and have met all types of people of all types of personalities. Kudos to you!

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THanks for your input. Really awesome advice you gave the OP. Seems like you have tons of experience in life. and have met all types of people of all types of personalities. Kudos to you!
Oh shucks, you're too kind. I'm sure your advice was the real key to OP.

I mean, given your extensive expertise in the field from coaching a guy with Dark Triad traits.

Reaction score
Oh shucks, you're too kind. I'm sure your advice was the real key to OP.

I mean, given your extensive expertise in the field from coaching a guy with Dark Triad traits.

Now you're starting to get it. I wouldn't have offered him some actual one on one help if I didn't feel I knew what type of person he was and I could help him.

However, I can always be wrong but I got a good feeling about it.. Mr goetic demon Asmodeus over here is in good hands. tyvm for your concern.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Glumix "Man, my ex-BPD will love you. You are the ONE she's been looking for during her whole life!"... Come to think of it, and it cannot be any misinterpretation of reality on my part... But either I attract those damaged women, or I somehow seek them out instinctively. I do not think I have a radar for it, but I do notice trends and tendencies... Maybe that does explain what you were talking about. I actually think women with BPD are some of the most exciting to game, they are fiery, impulsive, and I think it would take somebody who has cold sociopathic traits to actually be able to handle the heat they deliver. Someone who will simply laugh at the futility of it when she has a tantrum, joke about her inferiority when she tries to pull the route of crying and using crocodile tears, ect. Only a one who is able to be coldhearted with necessary can deal with such a whirlwind. With all the talk of BPD around here perhaps there are more like me here that either do not know it or do not admit it.

Last edited:

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Mot1veProgress... Not one interested in any coaching or any more therapy. The case you knew may be the same, may be different. However if he went to coaching he must have thought his traits to be a flaw. I do not see it that way... People lay on a spectrum in their personality between the sheepish and the ruthless. I would rather maintain what I see as a possible strength. I have come to the conclusion that it is not necessarily maladaptive, and not being confined to foolish notions of morals and the herd mentality allows one to be more efficient. But I do not intend to make this thread about myself... I was more interested in getting some other questions answered.

Last edited:

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Speculator E "a pragmatic and game-playing love style"... That is a very interesting little bit of info there... So taking that into consideration game playing love styles done by PUAs is associated with these traits. I am going to have to read that link in the Wikipedia page and delve more into this.

Reaction score
@Mot1veProgress... Not one interested in any coaching or any more therapy. The case you knew may be the same, may be different. However if he went to coaching he must have thought his traits to be a flaw. I do not see it that way... People lay on a spectrum in their personality between the sheepish and the ruthless. I would rather maintain what I see as a possible strength. I have come to the conclusion that it is not necessarily maladaptive, and not being confined to foolish notions of morals and the herd mentality allows one to be more efficient. But I do not intend to make this thread about myself... I was more interested in getting some other questions answered.
No doubt and I'm not a professional coach or anything. He just needed helped and I reached out to him. He didn't see ANY of his triats as flaws. That was his delusion. He felt he had a mystical power over women when he never had any success with any.. His idea of success was that he thought girls would fall in love just because he has some kind of "look" when he stares into their eyes.. He walked around thinking that everyone acknowledges his presence.. and that everyone looked at him when he walked in a room.. But inside he was dark, deeply messed up and always in his head, instead of in the real world.

Unlike you however, he didnt know about goetic demons xD

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@deesade"We are all taking on dark triad traits in order to better deal with the modern woman.
We are all posing as sociopaths. That is essentially what game is."
That statement blew my mind... It makes complete sense too. That notion literally flips all that is said about the laws of attraction on its head. It also explains the behaviors that I have seen in the PUA community, and how I was able to relate that to what I have read and my own experiences. I am actually learning some interesting things here... This was a good move. And... Thank you.