Danger Ages Are They For Real ?

duedate

Reaction score
Newbie here, I've always been lucky enough to be good with the ladies and have been a playa, never really fell for someone till this time last year, Im 27 she was 22 at the time she turned 23 few weeks ago. Without sounding like the 'my girl' soundtrack we were best friends for 4years I never saw her as a potential target she was always in relationships and Id always stayed single but we clicked as friends.

Last winter out of the blue we slept together it was mind blowing like years of sexual frustration being released before I knew it we were an item she was all over me like a rash, we were getting on great and the months that followed were amazing. Until July 'I get the whole we need a break maybe I need to be alone for awhile' I was gobsmacked now I was far from clingy in our relationship at times I was even aloof at times but I did treat her well.

So after I received this revelation I said I dont do breaks either we are together or not ! We broke up few weeks after, I made some plays to get her back but to no avail and then she went mad and got crazy jealous when I started spending time with one of my exS from years gone by but she didnt make any serious moves to get me back.

So now Im about 5weeks no contact, its my birthday this weekend I know she'l contact me.

But my main confusion is without sounding bigheaded I did nothing wrong in the relationship we had chemistry and friction, was the failure of it down to her age ? She really has never been single as we were best mates for so long she was always with someone ! I've heard alot about the term DANGER AGES

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
her age, probably met another dude, any number of things. In the future you should take things easy and date multiple women so you don't have all your sexual eggs in one basket.

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
her age, probably met another dude, any number of things. In the future you should take things easy and date multiple women so you don't have all your sexual eggs in one basket.
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Very good point I just started realizing this year!!!!

Sure women think thats bad and you're being a player, but its their own actions that force us to become these types. If they weren't flaky, unpredictable, etc we wouldn't become "players".

hell women play more than we do, they just cover it up with the excuse that 'their not going to settle" or their "just trying to meet the right one" yeah yeah yeah

duedate

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice so far dudes, problem was I loved her she got me ! Defo no other guy involved we have tons of mutual friends. Hence my question regarding the danger ages ?

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your ages? could be but 4 years isn't much but women, relationship wise, mature slower than men once we're all in our early 20s, despite popular beliefs.

I banged a 23 year old last Friday whos flakin now, but thats fine, I tapped it, haha

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your conclusion that this is down to a "danger age" is ridiculous.

Man up and take responsibility, clearly somewhere she lost her attraction to you and that's down to you. Stop trying to shift the blame elsewhere.

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree, a lot of the problems with relationships come down to the women being screwed up, many, if not most are, really when it boils down to it.

Sure I pick up, I get laid, but I'm sick of the pickup community being just like every other relationship source sometimes, always claiming its what the male/men do wrong.

To the op, your ex is worthless, do what I do, go out and get laid.

Last time a gf dumped me and made me feel like ****, I went out and ****ed a hot slim 18 year old. Made me feel at least a little better!

duedate

Reaction score
Borknager, totally agree and I aint just saying that cause it is what I want to hear, its like women are some prize and men have to jump through hoops to keep them, now this girl declared her undying love for me, treated my family like kings, wanted us to move in together, said I was the 'one' etc etc etc

Now it went from that to 'break talk' in a blink of an eye I can totally assure you there is no other guy involved. Now prior to our relationship we were best friends so we knew each other inside out.

My confusion lies not that the failure of our relationship was due to age differance (4years is nothing) but that women between the ages of 18-24 dont know what the hell they want hence the term danger ages !!!!!

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
have you become a nice guy buy any chance? she gets jealous still? either way, your being messed with. if she contacs you, reply with yeah you were right, we both need our own space. leave it at that. if she wants you, she will make it work, if she doesnt NEXT!

duedate

Reaction score
I wouldnt go as far as saying I was a complete nice guy, but I did treat her good but I also had my own life apart from her as in I went clubbing alot with friends wasnt too available, yes I've been NC now for weeks just would like to learn from this so in the future and I mean years there could be something with her cause Im going traveling for 18months starting early next year.