Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

D'Angelo's Dating Tips?

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dust 2 Dust
I read his book for free .he's ok but some of his advice is rediculous.

For example, telling girls to come to your house and pick you up for a first date instead of picking her up yourself.

Unless she is stupid this is a dangerous thing to do

Flirting with other women while on a date. Unless she has low self esteem this is a turn-off for women. You don't like it when your date flirts with other guys do you??

David D' Angelo is taking the piss here

If you get rejected you simply weren't being ****y/funny

She didn't fancy you in the first place

What happens if she makes up her E-Mail address?

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by cestmoi

Actually this is why I have great respect for David. He's my rolemodel of a bussinessman. He's spent all those years studying NLP and he decided to use in two ways:

1. Become a DJ
2. Become rich

Ya, although I don't know about nunber 1 though :D

Whenever I think of starting my own business, I always think of David DeAngelo (which isn't even his real name) He started off posting advice on Cliff's List which is full of pure technique stuff. You can read some of his old posts on that list as sisonpyh (hypnosis backwards) here http://www.fastseduction.com/cliff/ and the praise that he received from none other tahn Ross Jeffries himself the inventor of SS and another one of my businessman models.

cestmoi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mystery... I'm having a hard time deciphering exactly what it is that you're quoting, and what it is you're saying.

Fix the tags in your post.

ApocalypseCow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Strange

Originally posted by Helios
I used to get the newsletters, but now I'm not. I just checked the junk mail and it's not there either.
Hotmail must have some high-level filters that are blocking him, cuz it's not appearing in my junkmail either. Damn. I wonder what set it off? Hos subject lines are pretty benign.

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MysteryWoman, you're oversimplifying D'Angelo's advice. If you get rejected he wouldn't say its because you weren't ****y/funny, he would say its because you failed to create or amplify any attraction between you and the girl. He may be a salesman, but his advice is pretty good IMO. His strategy is basically to be the best man that you can, and to develop the parts of your personality that women would like. Whether its being ****y/funny, artistic, whatever. I got his book off ***** for curiosity sake, its not bad but it lacks a lot of detail.

cestmoi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FlyGuy
MysteryWoman, you're oversimplifying D'Angelo's advice. If you get rejected he wouldn't say its because you weren't ****y/funny, he would say its because you failed to create or amplify any attraction between you and the girl. He may be a salesman, but his advice is pretty good IMO. His strategy is basically to be the best man that you can, and to develop the parts of your personality that women would like. Whether its being ****y/funny, artistic, whatever. I got his book off ***** for curiosity sake, its not bad but it lacks a lot of detail.
Actually MysteryWoman didn't say that. She was quoting another poster, but she hasn't learned how to quote yet. Sheesh.

Hotmail must have some high-level filters that are blocking him, cuz it's not appearing in my junkmail either. Damn. I wonder what set it off? Hos subject lines are pretty benign.
I'd bet money that its because he uses the same technique spam senders used. He has randomly generated FROM email adresses as you will notice. Something like this :

returns-ewuhthhnwncruwte@doubleyourdating.net

STUPID!! Why would he do that? The string after returns is obviosly randomly generated and the reason why it never gets to recepients.

Reaction score
I've gotten them before and found them very good. I just got some the other day, if he is the double your dating dude. Good shyt. Much more than just spam.

much2learn

Don Juan
Reaction score
DYD mailbags from July

Would someone mind sending me the DYD mailbags from July? I too have had mine cut off, though I have resubscribed using a yahoo account.

Anyway if someone would send me the mailbags from July I'd really appreciate it. I enjoy reading his stuff. My email is dmingle_ya@yahoo.ccom

Thanks!

cestmoi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just read this next part of his latest newsletter and you will understand why his' get is an NLP get it.

If you don't "GET IT", then nothing will work
very well for you.

You'll be chasing women around for the rest of
your life, trying to figure out why they aren't
interested in a "nice" guy like you.

On the OTHER hand, if you DO get it... and you
learn how and why women feel ATTRACTION, they
just about ANYTHING you do can work.

There are a few key steps to learning how to
be successful with women and dating, and you
need to learn them.

For you, step one is to stop chasing crazy
women who like abuse.

Step two is to go order my Advanced Dating
Techniques program.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advanced Macking Guide

This is the one from Anthony Berger. Has anyone bought it? Comments?

ZeeOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to get the newsletters until about a month ago. They stopped. Then just got one this morning. I have a .Mac account, spam filter is off (don't need it, never got any spam).