"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Dancing

raymando

New Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Alright.

So, things with women are on my terms. I rule.

Now, what about dancing?

Does DJ say 'I don't need to dance. I'm a Don'. Or, does DJ impress the hell out of her by hitting the floor?

What does DJ do if he can't cut a rug with a blow-torch?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

tx_xp

Don Juan
Joined
May 12, 2003
Messages
149
Reaction score
0
If he feels like dancing he does else he doesn't
 

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Messages
907
Reaction score
0
I disagree....I believe a Great DJ HAS TO learn to dance. You can learn a little by yourself, but i highly suggest a dance class. This subject has been brought up several times. Check the bible.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Women love men that can dance, even if the woman doesn't dance herself. It probably has to do with some Fred Astaire fetish or something.
 

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2003
Messages
495
Reaction score
2
Location
Chicago
Originally posted by tx_xp
If he feels like dancing he does else he doesn't
Correct. If your interests and desires don't extend to dancing then you don't have to. I guarantee that if you have a DJ attitude and qualities that you won't lose any girls because you don't dance. This was actually tested for me a couple of months ago. A girl that had interest in me was trying to get me on a dance floor at a bar. I said no, and eventually only did a slow song with her. She tried to rag on me later about being afraid to dance. I told her unapologetically that I dance when and if I feel like it, that it was choice not fear. Her interest in me only went up after that little talk. If I had been ashamed and not confident in myself, I might have looked bad in her eyes.

It's true that dancing gives you more opportunities, but so does singing, playing an instrument, playing a sport, being an artist, or anything else you're interested in. No one can do them all, so a DJ chooses what he likes and pursues it. There is no single skill that a DJ needs to have, just an overall attitude.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top