Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

dancing your way on over to her

Nannu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Scene: You're on a loud bar dancefloor with techno blasting but alas, none of your friends want to dance. So, upon seeing all of the beautiful girls having so much fun, I dance in the crowd and try to get one of the circles. Failure over and over again. I see girl from a ways away, she sees me and she's smiling and obviously looking at me. I dance my way on over to girl and she keeps trying to get away from me. How do I prevent this?
This seems to happen to me time and time again. I try to dance with a random girl and they're afraid of me or something. I'm not quite sure why. Help.

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm. . .seeing someone DANCE their way towards me, rather than just walk like a normal person, would creep me out too. But that's just me.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BruticusMaximus
It does sound a bit Austin Powers.... :)
Yeaah Baby! Maybe she didn't really want to see your Swedish made penis enlarger? Either way, try walking over to her next time.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nannu
I dance my way on over to girl and she keeps trying to get away from me. How do I prevent this? This seems to happen to me time and time again. I try to dance with a random girl and they're afraid of me or something. I'm not quite sure why. Help.
It's probably your appearance. [Clubs are almost entirely dependent on your appearance and bravery].

If not, it's how you're doing it.

If not, it's what you're doing.

In that order.

Your appearance dictates how much you can get away with, as appearance sets how much a girl will be interested in you, and it sounds as if perhaps your appearance might be preventing interest. I used to have this nagging problem of being able to dance with a chick for only 15-30 seconds before they bolted from me, for no practical reason. After I changed my appearance and received much better results, no more problem, I concluded the problem was rooted in that the girls were never interested in me and had simply used me as a boy toy until they discarded me.

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After thinking about it a little, dancing over to her seems somewhat ridiculous especially if you need to travel a decent distance...If I were you, after you get the smile, work your way over by her and start dancing in front of her with a big grin/wry smile on your face, then just get down...Its not that hard or worth worrying about...Don't have a checklist for how to act in a club or anywhere else...Just have fun for your own sake and you'll have fun/meet girls

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm keen to hear this one play out cos I have no idea how you'd do that either.

Personally I'd leave Club Cheese , and go find a sinatra bar where you can WALK over to them and TALK them into going home with you. But I appreciate this may or may not be a practical solution.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nannu
I dance my way on over to girl and she keeps trying to get away from me. How do I prevent this?
Find a more effective deodorant? Take dancing lessons? If both of those fail you might want to invest in some horse tranquilizers, that should keep her still.

NiceGuysFinishLast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
none of the above...

Social Proof. You can't go to clubs alone, you need 2-3 guys plus females.... then leave your circle and join there's AS SOON as they look at you.

If you're going to lone wolf something, try the "walking over and saying hi" method's listed above and forget the garbage about dancing lessons (for techno? plz) and deoderant (I assume you wear it). Your appearence is essential no matter what approach you take. Always be one step higher than everyone else, ALWAYS.