Dancing With Girls at the Club

Juice09

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just started going clubbing about 2 months ago, and I'm having the time of my life. I love the whole friendly, sexually charged atmosphere. I love the "lets get ****ed up and dance" feeling everyone displays. I love how girls are making moves on you instead of the other way around. I love how girls will show blatant interest that you rarely see in everyday life, like staring at you and licking their lips.

The main club I go to lets ladies in for free and plays trance/house/electro all night. The end result is a dance floor full of sexy women and my favorite music genre, it's like I died and went to heaven. The first few times I went, I didn't dance. I thought I was too cool to dance, and I was admittedly afraid that my dancing ability wasn't up to standards. Than my friend gave me a pill of ecstasy, and needless to say, that solved my dancing problem for good. I only took it once, but now I can go to any club sober and dance like I don't give a ****.

Anyway, girls will see me having a good time and come to me. I have yet to ever take initiative to dance or grind with a girl. It usually boils down to three scenarios:

-Girl will dance up to me and ask me if I want to dance with her.
-Girl will dance up to me and dance seductively in front of me while looking at me until I get the point.
-Girl will dance up to me and back her ass right into my ****.

So that's my issue. I rarely make the first move. There are a lot of beautiful girls I see that don't dance with anyone at all, or stand on the sidelines watching the dance floor. It makes me want to dance with them but I don't know how to go about it unless they make the first move and show me massive interest first. I will see a beautiful girl dancing next to me and if she appears to ignore me, I don't even bother.

What are some of your techniques when it comes to dancing with girls at the club?

Neurosponge

Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw a video one time with a guy talking about this. One technique that he used was that you go to the woman dancing, tap her on the shoulder, and offer your hand while tilting your head slightly in a nice kind of way. If she takes it (if she doesn't she'll probably smile then it's not harm done right?) then twirl her around and pull her close to you. That shows a) you're fun and b) you're direct about your interest in her.

Now, I haven't yet pulled this off as it takes lotsa balls IMO. Usually a good one that I do is kind of grab their arm gently above the elbow and turn them towards you and ask them if they want to dance. Not 100% effective but sure as hell beats dancing 9 inches behind a hot girl who isn't noticing you for 5 min before moving on to a different one.

SchoolBoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try approaching from the side (never from the back) without too much direct eye contact.

Put your hand on the small of her back while whispering in her ear "You, me, let's dance" then attempt to bring her to the dance floor.

It works on women who are already dancing as well.

-SchoolBoy​

Juice09

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what you don't want to do: Some of my friends, they will sit around on the sidelines, staring at the dance floor. If they see a cute chick dancing, they'll just run right up to her and start grinding on her. 90% of the time, this results in rejection. If you're near the dance floor, for ****s sake, dance. Don't sit on the sidelines with a pissed off look on your face.

dalynxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever you do, don't grab! I hate it when men grab on the dance floor - I'm not a piece of meat!

Wasabi_Master

Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant believe girls come 2 you and do all that...
I consider myself decent looking guy but i wanted to know if should take an E - Pill and hit up a club... do you think girls will come 2 me too without me trying to PUA them ?

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wasabi_Master said:
I cant believe girls come 2 you and do all that...
I consider myself decent looking guy but i wanted to know if should take an E - Pill and hit up a club... do you think girls will come 2 me too without me trying to PUA them ?
Haha.. while ecstasy is quite a drug, it's not the magic pill that will help you get women.

Yes, E will make you do things that you normally wouldn't do sober. It's kind of like alcohol, but you're much more aware and feeling much better.

Sure, try the drug once, but don't become dependent on it for women.

When it comes to dancing in a club, the #1 tool we as men have is our boldness. Most women want to dance with a man who can not only dance, but can lead them firmly.

And numbers count. The more women you dance with, the more other women will want to dance with you.

Think of it this way. When you first walk into a club (considering you're well put together), the chances that you could grab a chick and start dancing with her right away, no introductions are maybe 50/50 (all depending).

As you start dancing with other women, other women notice this and start opening themselves to you as well. Before you know it, you've danced with 5 women and 90% of the women would have no problem if you were to take their hand and start dancing with them.

And there is really no 'magical' technique to initiating dancing with a woman you've really never met. I've found that I've had the best success by looking in a woman's eyes, smiling, and taking her hand to dance with her without saying a word.