Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dance magic and power of eyes

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[TECHNIQUE] Dance magic and power of eyes

A post i made on ASF regarding dancegame and simular, thought it might benefit some people here too
---------------------
ey all!

Some people on the ASF IRC-channel convinced me into making a post about this since I talked some about it there and they said it was interesting and natural so I guess I know how to explain some stuff :p :p

Now I've seen alot around here that people really try to stay away from dancefloor pickups or generally don't like dancing in a pick-up... From my point of view it seems that people just don't know how to progress or make anything out of it except maybe a makeout session and some grinding.

Now as I've seen with all other posts about pick-ups etc it's all about getting that lay and most pick-up routines I see all go towards one thing _SEX_, turning the girl on and engaging in some sex-talk or whatever, making out etc etc.

Now the thing is that while you can sit there, kiss, kino and what not, nothing of that comes CLOSE to how horny, trancified and completely lost you can get a girl by dancing.

Therefore I have decided to write a little post on how use the dancefloor as one of your most powerfull tools.

This just as other stuff will not work for everyone, it will work best for those that like to dance but the two most important factors behind this is

- Sexual state (That is what you call it isn't it when you are really in sexual mood, turned on?)
- Rythm/control

You should be able to follow the rythm of preferably any kind of music that is played at a club/party (Rnb, pop, trance, techno...) and you should preferably enjoy the music so it does not fvck with your state/mind.

Now to the real stuff :p Find someone to dance with, I see alot of people here meeting girls then going to the dancefloor with them and that is often good but it does not really matter just find a girl to dance with.

The dancing:
When you are dancing make sure you are in control of the dancing, lead ALWAYS!!! The whole dancepart here is about creating a universe were only you two exist. How do you do that?
- Rythm
- Eyes
- Sensual kino
- erogenous zones

Now while dancing go into the whole grinding/close proximity dancing. Something REALLY IMPORTANT HERE! (Which I originally forgot to mention). The comfort/proximity zone is something you are LET INTO, not something you FORCE INTO! Yes the girl actually decides when its time to let you into this part of the dance where you are closer/touching. For some girls its okay to just go up and grind, for others its necessary with some range-dancing + flirting, some IOI etc then move inn. It really does not matter if you are dancing with her back or front towards you except its often better to start with her front towards you because its easier for anyone to escalate that way...

(Note about the escalation and steps that proceed. The speed that escalation progresses in here is COMPLETELY INDIVIDUAL. This is something you have to feel yourself. How much is she into it and how good are you at doing it?)

Now in the beginning of the dance just have fun doing the normal dancing/grinding thingy, going down with a knee between her thighs etc. You should use your arms only around her arms/weist at this point as to get her into your ryhtm and state.

When you feel her get more comfortable (This is often seen by wandering hands or how her bodylanguage/dancing is (more activity, showing more sexual energy)), you will hopefully at this time have gotten a hardon (If you are dancing like this with a girl you should be getting a hardon and you should BE HORNY!). Now you can decide, I really love ass-grinding so I often just push the girl away some, grab her hand and spin her out and then drag her inn and start grinding towards her ass and make sure she feels you're hard. No this does not mean SHOVE it inn her ass, it means use it to show her you are getting turned on and you're sexual.

While doing this use your hands on her weist and thighs and also feel up her arms and even raise them above her head so they fall down and she'll often grab your head when she does this her breasts are shoved forward now many guys will be like "wohoo free tit-grab", DON'T! Instead trail your hands/fingers on the very edge of the breasts around the side only slightly venturing inn on the breast-area.

Now a couple of notes on grinding: Grinding means ROTATING YOUR HIP, not thrusting it back/forth/up/down. Now most people when grinding do the simple back/forth or up/down and some people do the rotating hip which is good but here comes a very good move. Dont rotate in a circle or simular, rotate in an oval that goes skew so half the rotation moves somewhat forward and the rest goes backward and while doing this do a thrust on the part of the rotation that goes forward. So you get sort of a snap. Why? Because you are melding into a sensual move here, a VERY sensual rythm.

The body, life, music, movement, your heart and even SEX is all about RYTHM!

When grinding, especially from behind make sure you are making head-to-head contact, so she feels close proximity, so she can feel you breathe, hear it.

Now spin her again so she's back facing you. When grinding forward now that shes getting worked up you can start using your thigh/knee abit. When grinding that way you put it again between her thighs but now lower yourself more and move it further between her legs and now use your hands more and use them on the ass etc and seriously make her "ride" your thigh and also start using your mouth on neck/ears. The important thing though is to NOT OVERDO IT and not be slobbery.

Use BREATH ALOT! Breathe on her neck and ear while grinding. While dancing don't just hold your hand on her ass, use your fingers and gently massage while grinding and also alot of girls have very very sensual and sensitive backs so using hands on back is great, we are talking gentle scratching here.

When doing breathing and pecking don't do it 24-7, move your head away every now and then while dancing and look into her eyes, long and deep glances and look at her lips and MAKE HER SEE YOU ARE LOOKING! She needs to feel the tension of a possible kiss. Now whenver you do that you can move inn just like you are to kiss her but don't actually kiss her but fake it and move to neck or simular OR stop head to head, nose to nose so your lips are almost touching. Don't let her kiss you yet.

Also while grinding make sure you lift her arms now and then or often if you like and sometimes just leave your arms upthere and she'll go down and feel you up, play these fun kino-games.

Get back to grinding from behind again via some elegant move like a spin and grind. Now pay good attention to her thighs stroking them up and down but this time more on the inside and not on the outside and again make sure the grinding is in the rythmic fashion with the snap so you don't just move in a circle in a monotone speed.

Lift her hands up so she puts them over herself and grabs your head or whatever now let your hands wander more, thighs, stomack, feel her breasts, her neck. Something important I call zone-travelling though which means NEVER SKIP A BODYZONE WHEN TRAVERSING. If your hands are on her thighs and you are moving to breasts don't move them straight there. When dancing like this and her breasts are free never "grab"/"hold" them, let your hands slide over, and while doing that you can feel them by "grabbing" but never old, do the grabbing while moving the hands so it's fast and temporarily done.

Kissing/breathing on neck is a given at this point.

Spin her back front and go straight into a head-to-head position where you are resting towards eachother and move inn for the kiss but don't stop dancing and you have to make a judgement here on how long you want to kiss her. You can tease her if you feel it's necessary or just keep continue kissing.

After this you can mostly get even more frisky with your hands and make a point of sliding one or two fingers up between her legs while dancing to really make her feel it, I even vibrate my fingers for a second when I do this sometimes.

Now a couple notes:
When doing any strokingmovements like on thighs, stomack, weist, back they should all be DIRECTIONAL TOWARDS erogenous zone!

That is when I'm say rubbing/stroking thighs it will always be directional towards her vagina and I will apply different pressure after which direction I'm working inn. Mostly lighter pressure the closer you get, ESPECIALLY ON JEANS. On jeans when you get further up her thighs near her vagina lighten up and use your nails on the jeans. You know why? Because of the weaving in jeans it will vibrate slightly (You can test this on yourself by lightly dragging your fingernails over your jeans where it's tight). And also lighter touches are more sensual and by changing pressure you are creating the illusion of something moving gently inn.

Circular moves are very good, especially when dealing with tongue.

Be consistent with all rythms! You're hands should not be stroking in a rythm that is faster/slower than you're dancing rythm, same goes for the rythm of your breathe and tongue. If you are doing the from behind grind with the rotating hip with the snap (as in thrusting abit on the forward part of the rotation) doing the same kind of rythmic rotation on the neck is good.

Don't let your hands wander too much in the beginning, use them more for the less-sexual spots like weist, hip, arms and lead her into it, get her into your little universe.

Eyes! Use EYES!!!! Devious, sexual eyes but also trusting eyes. At the very end before kissing or after kissing while dancing I'll sometimes open my mouth abit to show some of my teeth with kind, vulnerable but sexual eyes and maybe lightly put my teeth down on my lowerlip as to almost nibble them while grinding her as if we were having sex.

Last edited:

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do I focus so much on strange things like making the strange thrust in the rotation etc? It's because you are following the rythm but doing it on the afterbeats you fall into a personal rythm that is consitent with the music but isn't BEAT BEAT BEAT BEAT BEAT so it follows and flows with the music and drags her into your control.

Inn it's raw sense when dancing like this it's sex with clothes on and that's the whole point.

Now CLOSE! When you get that **** down you can pull a girl out of the club and home!

This has been fieldtested ALOT! Practically every single time I'm at a club.

I've had girls with pants wet down their thighs from this.
I've pulled girls out of clubs home to their place for ONS and **** without saying ONE SINGLE WORD from seeing them for the first time before we are in the cab on the way home.
I've had girls have their hands down my pants on the dancefloor faster than you can say "DAMN Girl"
I've had girls cheat on their BFs over that and even a girl that ran out of a club totally frustrated with tears in her eyes because she was so horny but had a BF (Damn there are actually faithfull girls ;))

Positive aspects:
- Routines are fvcking unneeded (No this isn't a routine. You aren't supposed to follow this like a slave doing "TOUCH THERE", "TURN HER AROUND", "NOW TOUCH THERE" it's an example on how you should escalate and what moves are good)
- Shields? What are they..... Seriously, if you get a girl into this dance she'll get so turned on she is RIPE and practically dragging you out of the club.

Negative aspects:
- You need to like to dance ...
- You need to have rythm ...

Summary:
The most important thing is getting her into your rythm, control and "universe" (You will know what I talk about when you get there, you won't feel the existance of the other people around you dancing).
Kino by escalating appropriately, not to sexual at start.
USE BREATH ALOT!!!!
Get her so wet before you kiss her that she'll be practically begging for it and when you finally do kiss her she'll go crazy.
Make sure it does not take TOO LONG before you get her into that state. You can press it upto 30 minutes with some girls ye but with some girls you can go as low as 5-10 minutes.

Now to the power of eyes (Non-verbal communication to be honest)... This will be short but a little note...

As I said I see alot of posts here about routines, cubes, games, blahblahba cheatspreads for remembering that "inverse dynamic patterning move for the preparation of the validationscheme".. SCREW THAT ****. Fvck I'm getting annoyed with all these routines, openers and crap. It's NOT THE WORDS, IT'S HOW IT'S DELIVERED THAT MATTERS or HOW YOU CONVEY....

Oh no what to use instead? Go take a long look in the mirror, study your EYES... Now study your face, take alook at what your eyes and face are saying, what meaning/opinion/feeling are you conveying? Now start making faces, see how you can convey different things... Learn how you can do this presicely..

I found out how powerfull my eyes were after a girl told me I scared the crap out of her when I met her and danced with her because "She felt like I could see right into her soul and read her". Now that is one type of look, do you know how much you can say and do to a girl just with your eyes and facial expressions? More than words....

Learn to show vulnerability, hornyness, lust, deep interest, connections etc via your eyes... Now use THAT instead when you are engaging a girl.

So when you are having a conversation use your eyes instead of routines. Connect via EC, put her into state via EC. You can give a women fear, content, joy, warmth and even hornyness via EC and facial expressions. Add inn a resonating voice and she is bound to you. If you get there, in such a state that you can connect with EC that good and resonate, words become irrelevant and almost lost. It's a trancical state again... This might seem farfetched but it is not.

Picking up girls is all about creating a connection or putting her into a certain state. I always go for the hornyness state... There is NO better way todo this than EC, bodylanguage and AURA. Yes aura, the kind of feel you give of that comes from BL and confidence. I've had girls think "Damn I want sex with him" the second they saw me because of the aura I give of.

I hope this post will inn some way help you.. I've tried to disect and explain some of my "game" (I don't like calling it game because it's who I am and not something I play/do).

A little tip at the end... Befriend your good lays in bed. WTF???? Yes seriously. Just about every single girl I've ****ed I've befriended in bed afterwards and talked with about what attracted them to me, what they liked about me, etc etc...GOOD FEEDBACK!!!! Some of my lays are my very best, most trusted and helpfull friends today. The bond we share is so personal that these girls will even share intimate details about their sexlife with their BFs... These girls will help me shop, be pivots, support me and what not.

Good luck with the girls, good luck with life too =)

If anything is unclear please do ask or comment if you like.
And remember the MOST IMPORTANT THING! HAVE FUN!!!! If you aren't having fun you are wasting your time! Dancing, clubbing, partying or generally picking up women isn't about picking up women it's about having fun!

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feedback or ask questions if you wish. I've seen a couple of dancetopics lately with questions that can be answered with this thread :)

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i read this on mASF and thought it was a very good thread....and believe that you wrote a unique post

props

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you so much Kineti[C]harm. This is exactly what I need, you rock. I'm so tempted to go out Tuesday night ($2 cover, I'm a cheap bastard :p) and pull this off but then I'd be passing on a guranteed lay so next time ;)

So what your saying is that what you posted is not a routine but the general steps that need to be covered.

I don't know if its being worked on anymore but I think this is Bible quaility sh1t. Nice job.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Maxtro
So what your saying is that what you posted is not a routine but the general steps that need to be covered.
Exactly :) It's all about natural escalation :) Try it the first chance you have it at a club and try it more and more until dancing and grinding like that with a women is like instinctive.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I liked this post. I'm a decent dancer and grinder, but this helps too.

SuperFlex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have any tips for developing a better sense of rythm? I can get the rythm of some songs (with a strong bassline etc), but not all.

ted

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dance magic and the power of the eyes

This is exactly the advice I was looking for. I have very good rhythm and women like the way i dance, but I never start grinding with them even when I get a sense that they want me to take control. They sort of give me a very sensual look but they never initiate grinding. From now on, I will take control.
Actually the other night I told this very drunk, but hot, blonde that I didn't think she could dance. We went to the dance floor and she proceeds to bend over and its like we were going doggy style on the floor.It actually wasn't much like dancing. She was even knocking me back into other people. I enjoyed it but I didn't get a hard on probably because I whacked off before I got there. I will save that energy from now on. (I think she was dissapointed by that factI didn't get hard)I didn't hook up with her after that. She was a little ditzy and very messed up.
Anyway I do have a sense of the sensuality you can show to a woman if you dance well.This may be the only chance to show a woman this if you just met her. If the two of you are getting really hot, what is the next step? (I can think of a few but I want opinions)

Sniper1088

Don Juan
Reaction score
For those of us who have no rhythm, how do we develope it? I know it's possible but how? Thanks.

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sniper1088
For those of us who have no rhythm, how do we develope it? I know it's possible but how? Thanks.
Practice at home and force yourself to dance when you actually get to the club. At first you might feel akward as hell, but you'll get more used to it and it'll become a natural thing. Whatever you do, don't try to learn from a video or a tutorial. Just try and feel the beat, watch the people around u in the club. Its easy after a few runs.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It actually is, and also practicing with someone that KNOWS how to dance (preferably a girl I guess). It's really not hard to learn people to dance. Most important thing is that you have fun!

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sniper1088
crank up the bass real loud... the bass is the rhythm, then watch yourself in the mirror and make sure your movements start or stop with the beat of the bass.

Start off with a very very simple movement, then add another and another until you can do a variety of stuff without any problem. 4 or 5 moves can appear to be many more when you mix them up.

Watch a sensous girl at a club, usually you can pick out a particular move that doesn't appear to be feminine, but looks cool. Add it to your repitoire.

Work on the transitions from one move to another so they appear smooth.

Clowning on the dance floor is fun too, plus it gives the appearance that you're not trying too hard but just being spontaneous.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're the ****ing man *****! :) i tried half those techniques before reading this and it WORKS. I'm gonna try the other half. I've gotten # from this.

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Indeed fellow players... this is great tip for clubs bars discos etc.... you ll be surprized how many girl will be willing to rub their ass up against your ..... afterall i am speaking from experiance i ve took dance lessons and i ve gone to clubs and know this tactic will score you any chick.... if you can get the flow goin you are in the game but remamber you gotta be the LEAD.... always.... its the key to the whole thing.... you can ofcourse allow her to throw her ass around like she wants lil bit but.... you gotta take the major LEAD or nothing will work.... ohh yeah and if you had few shots of Alchol.... it shall elevate your game to a whole different level....

Gook Luck !

Happy Daze