Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dance floor pickup-garunteed results

Sex Ninja

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey there beautiful, let's dance

Sex Ninja

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zurphy
umm no
The point of this thread is to personify two things, the first is somethign you don't seem to understand, adn that's the fact that newbies will be AMAZED at what girls respond to

the second is that chicks are very simple. They're only as complicated as you make them, and if you follow my advice you'll have no trouble with complications at all

PS: Or was that an "umm no" as in you're response to me saying "hey there beautiful, let's dance", cuz I just now picked up on that and that's pretty funny!

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh, it works about 1 in 5, maybe 1 in 3 if you do it right. But the key there is it does work, and anything that works 1 in 3 is worth a shot.

Especially if your like me and go to a different town to visit your brother, I can hit on every woman there and not worry about running into them a week later.

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is this even a tip? I mean it's basically just saying the same thing as "hi" to a girl. So basically, your tip was if you wanna score a girl on the dancefloor say "hi".

brilliant

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So do you have something useful to say in this regard or are you just being a downer *******?

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is ****ing stupid.

Thedodgejuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
this works the next step is moving it on from when you get on the dancefloor.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*Urinates on this post*

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
psssh...I was hoping this thread would teach me how to grind. :p

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Canadianpimpology
psssh...I was hoping this thread would teach me how to grind. :p
Grinding in a few easy steps:
1. Find hot girl that shows interest in you
2. Take her to dance floor
3. Get behind her and align your package with her ass.
4. Place hands on her stomach.
5. Move hips in unison with her.
6. Take her back to your/her house/apartment and repeat without clothes.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can kind of see where he's coming from, I guess he was following along the lines of simplicity and just grabbing your balls and doing it.

But he just went about it in the most cack handed way imaginable.:rolleyes:

Sex Ninja

Don Juan
Reaction score
RN: It's like saying hi, but more effective. And if something as easy as "saying hi" will yield results, don't you think it's worth a shot?

RB&crazykid: This thread is entirely newbie oriented, of course it's going to sound dumb to people who have been here for years and picking up chicks is the easiest thing in the world to them. Even I'm scoffing at tips which help others sometimes.

Cloud: I'm not going to try and change your mind, but just try and keep an open one

This is pretty much the only pick-up I use on the dance floor because it's the easiest. If you don't like it I won't do anything to try and change your mind, but the point has already been made that this is not a popular tip so try and keep your criticism within the boundaries of reason.

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
another thing is...when I'm on a dancefloor or at the bar and a chick says she thinks i'm "hot" or "cute" I know I have her in my hands and can play with her for a while.

Telling a chick she's "beautiful" in your very first sentance to here could work against you..