"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

dance dance dance^who will win

malombalom

New Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
47
I got this situation in my dance school.
There is one cute gal, she’s interested in me, she’s trying to establish eye contact even when we are not dancing. There was a Latin party, I also invited my girlfriend (by the way my girlfriend and that chick go to the same college, my girlfriend is 2 years older and we are about to part). We danced a lot, I danced with many many chick in the club.
Hot chick knew that I with my girlfriend – she saw us. So, when I danced with hot chick I flirted with her and asked her if she has a boyfriend – she said No, so she asked me, I said Yes. Later that night hot chick left the party lil bit earlier, I danced till the end of the party with hot chick’s female friend. Later I gave her a ride (cuz my girlfriend left the party only after one hour being there – she said it is of no interest to her).
But there is one guy who is also interested in that hot chick. He danced her few times in the party. He is from advanced group in the school but often visit ours (my and hot chick) beginners group. He always eager to dance first with her (we very often change partners in dance school – that is a must, teachers tell us when to change). And guess what? Yesterdays after dance class was over I saw, imagine who? That guy in her car with her! It look like she were giving him a ride.
We stopped at the traffic light I opened window in my door and waved to her, I was smiling. First who saw me was that guy, he was shocked, and then she saw me, she looked surprised, I waved to her and there goes green light and we went in different directions.
Definitely that guy someway got in her car)) He dances lil bit better than me. But I bet that I can do that soon.
My next dance class is tomorrow, so I decide to tease her.
What would you recommend in that situation? How should I approach her? I mean she knows I got a GF, should I ask her out and should I ask her about that guy ( I think I actually shouldn’t) Any insights?

Ok that about all
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Skel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
10
tell her you wanna dance in her pants
 

malombalom

New Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Just imagine how big that pants should be, cuz I'm gonna dance to the fullest. I'm waiting for the next party, I will dance with gals as usually and dance the chick down to the pants.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top