Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

dance dance dance^who will win

malombalom

Reaction score
I got this situation in my dance school.
There is one cute gal, she’s interested in me, she’s trying to establish eye contact even when we are not dancing. There was a Latin party, I also invited my girlfriend (by the way my girlfriend and that chick go to the same college, my girlfriend is 2 years older and we are about to part). We danced a lot, I danced with many many chick in the club.
Hot chick knew that I with my girlfriend – she saw us. So, when I danced with hot chick I flirted with her and asked her if she has a boyfriend – she said No, so she asked me, I said Yes. Later that night hot chick left the party lil bit earlier, I danced till the end of the party with hot chick’s female friend. Later I gave her a ride (cuz my girlfriend left the party only after one hour being there – she said it is of no interest to her).
But there is one guy who is also interested in that hot chick. He danced her few times in the party. He is from advanced group in the school but often visit ours (my and hot chick) beginners group. He always eager to dance first with her (we very often change partners in dance school – that is a must, teachers tell us when to change). And guess what? Yesterdays after dance class was over I saw, imagine who? That guy in her car with her! It look like she were giving him a ride.
We stopped at the traffic light I opened window in my door and waved to her, I was smiling. First who saw me was that guy, he was shocked, and then she saw me, she looked surprised, I waved to her and there goes green light and we went in different directions.
Definitely that guy someway got in her car)) He dances lil bit better than me. But I bet that I can do that soon.
My next dance class is tomorrow, so I decide to tease her.
What would you recommend in that situation? How should I approach her? I mean she knows I got a GF, should I ask her out and should I ask her about that guy ( I think I actually shouldn’t) Any insights?

Ok that about all

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tell her you wanna dance in her pants

malombalom

Reaction score
Just imagine how big that pants should be, cuz I'm gonna dance to the fullest. I'm waiting for the next party, I will dance with gals as usually and dance the chick down to the pants.