“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

dance/club tricks to hooking up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaycraze

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2004
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Hey, I was wondering if any one knew any other good ways of hooking up with some chicks at a dance/club like the butt bumping technique??
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Steven Seagal

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 24, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Stand in the corner with the rest of your friends with your hands in your pockets.
 

Steven Seagal

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 24, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by jaycraze
Ok smart ass.... Any one else have any REAL tips?
what? its what you guys will be doing anyway, so why bother? Oh yeah, saying "fvck it" and dancing with ugly ass chicks for 15 mins at the end dont count.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by Microphone Fiend
You want a real tip? I'm in a good mood so here goes....

READ THE FVCKING BIBLE!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top