“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

dance and breathalizer

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
canada
k me and my buddies are all going to a dance and since its a pro-d day tomorow we were all going to drink. but on the annoucements today they said that a cop will be there breathalizing everyone walking in. sooo basicly we are ****ed and we have to go sober (no fun!) but most of us are just gonna sneak some in and then go "take a pee" when we are actually drinking....no not all at the same time.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2003
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
still trying to figure out why you posted this
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
DONT DRINK THEN DUMBASS:eek:
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Use your DJ skills on the cop and maybe he'll let you guys pass.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Ill_Nino

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2003
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Hahahaha, that was a funny one. Nice one bilenk
 

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2002
Messages
907
Reaction score
2
Yeah what are you bragging because you drink and you think you sound badass?

I can't stand when people do that.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
It doesnt sound like he was bragging about drinking or anything at all.


Sounded more like he was in need of advice on how to stealthily get drunk at a dance, something very common amongst teenagers.

ANyway, you can wait till after the dance and go to the party to get trashed, or you could just take your chances and sneak in a flask or something
 

CrazyAsianBiker

Don Juan
Joined
May 16, 2003
Messages
181
Reaction score
0
I always make an ass of myself when i'm drunk or stoned. I usually stay somewhat sober so i can socialize with everyone. Why would you want to go to a school dance drunk lol you'll be like "EH BABEH.... WANNA DAMSH" *stumbles onto the ground* "DON'T YOU WORRY ABOUT THAT THAT WAS JUST A FOUL BALL JUST WAIT TILL YOU SEE MY HOME RUN BABEH" you don't want that.... stay sober until you know you wont need to do much socialize or just have a few drinks that's just my opinion.
 

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2002
Messages
776
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Easy, dont get drunk.. get high :D
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top