"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

DAMNIT! B!TCH flaked out last minute! Where'd I go wrong?

micecubes

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 19, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Age
40
I always hear about these girls flaking out last minute on a date but it had never happened to me before. Mainly cuz i don't date much i guess. Anyways, happened to me today. Chick left a voicemail while i was on my way to pick her up. GRRR.

What are typical explainations for this? How can I avoid such an occurance from happening next time.

I nexted this girl immediately btw.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
if you want us to tell you what you did wrong, then you'd have to tell us all of which you did :)

It's also very probable that you did everything right, but she's just crazy
 

rjherche

Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2004
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
This is a pretty common occurance man. Let's assume you didn't make any errors between when you got her number and when you set up the date. The only real reason then is that she didn't know how to say no to you when you tried to get her number. She's a flirt and a high-interest faker. There was nothing there in the first place, so don't sweat it. Girls like that are usually rude enough to cancel at the last minute.
 

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
I nexted this girl immediately btw.
then forget about it, it's in the past now. tommorow is a new day, call another girl up, and if you don't have a number to call, go hunt for some numbers.
 

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2003
Messages
963
Reaction score
39
Location
Australia
Forget about her, any number of things could have happened which had nothing to do with what you did or didn't do.

Maybe she had a better offer

Maybe she just changed her mind

Maybe she was talking about the date with a man-hating friend and you got ****blocked in absentia

There's a million other maybe's here and all you need to know is that she didn't turn up. If another date is to be set up then it is up to her, don't expend any more time or effort on this girl.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Or maybe she really had todo something else and just logistics ****ed it up?
 
Top