Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Damn, why is it that being taken just makes all these girls want me more?

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does the universe have to work this way?

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
It's nothing more than pre-selection bro. If a girl sees you with another girl, jealousy ensues and makes other girls think "What does she see in him that I don't?" Or "Why the f**k is she hanging out with him?" Or "What the f**k did he have to offer to her?" I must know, he's got to have something interesting about him or he wouldn't have a lot of value. And the fact that a guy's value is raised quickly and easily by having a woman with you is something that makes you more desirable in a woman's eyes. They say the best way to get a girl is to get a girl. That explains some guys going to clubs with their sisters, cousins, and sometimes, their mother.

Case closed. Hope this helps.

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
that happened to me too when I was in a relationship. Then after the relationship they were no where to be found. Then they came back and that's when I realized it was all in my mind. It seemed like there was none but that was because I was looking with closed eyes. When I was in a relationship it seemed like an abundance because I didn't want any at all so the few that would pop up seemed like a lot