damn she doin it again!

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3 months ago my girl had been talking to this guy on myspace...they're neighbors...we talked about it about me not liking her talking to him...she used to told me he was cute that's why i didn't like the fact that they're getting close together...so the conversation stopped and we start hanging out together more and more...come to present moment...yesterday, she commented his picture saying why she wasn't invited at his party and all that...what i hate about it most is that i think she was the one who commented on him first and not the other way around...i'm going to california in 2 months...i can't go there like this thinking what the heck could be going on around here...of course a don juan wouldn't give a **** cuz he's the prize...ugh i don't know!~

Kwello

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop acting all jealous, that's how you become an AFC.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ugh!!!...all this time i know i've been an afc especially around her...i just feel like it's workin out...she loves me, i love her and all that...but maybe i just don't know but i'm already heading to deathville...should i talk to her about the comment i saw?!?!?!

SenorSuave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like you said, a DJ doesn't give a fvck. Don't talk to her about it. Do what a true DJ would, play her game. Hang out with other women, show her you are not needy or desperate and have many other choices.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SenorSuave said:
Like you said, a DJ doesn't give a fvck. Don't talk to her about it. Do what a true DJ would, play her game. Hang out with other women, show her you are not needy or desperate and have many other choices.
that's what she's doing now...she showing me that she got choices and she's not desperate, needy or whatever...i can tell when i say i'm about to go to sleep...she'd act like she doesn't care when before i can tell she didn't want me to hang up...now everytime i tell her i need to hang up to do this and that she's like..."okay"...and that's it...i can see her friends growing and she's starting to hang out with them more and more...nice guys finish last is true to the bone...i'm not really like that but i pretty much traded everything for this girl...no more afc...i wanna be a real dj now...i just turned 20 last week...today is the day!~

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
btw...do you skate?...where in ny are you from?

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would just break up with her if I was you. Be a man. Don't listen to these ppl telling you that you are being jealous and shiit. Put your foot down and tell her to quick that bs and that you two are in a relationship, so she shouldn't be talking to other guys asking about going to their parties. Tell her if she wants to go to guy's parties, that you and her should not see each other anymore and break up with her.

That's the best thing you could do, but to be honest, I don't think she would really care if you broke up with her or not.

Or, you could stay with her and flirt with other girls the way she does to other guys. Show her how it feels. See if she even cares. She might care. Who knows. Just don't pay any attention to her like she does you now. Maybe not even pick up the phone a few times when she calls. See how she takes it.

Brian McGee

Don Juan
Reaction score
yesterday, she commented his picture saying why she wasn't invited at his party and all that...what i hate about it most is that i think she was the one who commented on him first and not the other way around...
You mean all she did was give an explanation of why she didn't go to his party? Did she comment the picture in some form or what?

Oh, and he has his main comments hidden? To get around that, just copy the numbers that come after friendid= in the URL, then go back to your home page and view your own comments, then in the URL remove the numbers that come after friendid= and paste his into the address and then you can read his comments.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brian McGee said:
You mean all she did was give an explanation of why she didn't go to his party? Did she comment the picture in some form or what?

Oh, and he has his main comments hidden? To get around that, just copy the numbers that come after friendid= in the URL, then go back to your home page and view your own comments, then in the URL remove the numbers that come after friendid= and paste his into the address and then you can read his comments.
i have her myspace password...i didn't ask believe me...she was just like you can have my password cuz she has my friendster password but not my myspace password...lol...heck no!...but yeah using my profile i can't see what the heck is going on but using hers i can see her comments and his comments and stuff...the guy used to hit on her and they were becoming closer...he started putting her on his number 1 list on myspace and even got her AIM sn...but then of course i had to stop them and i did...i told her to stay away from him and she did...but now she's commenting him again...what's up with that?!?!

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ryannath said:
I would just break up with her if I was you. Be a man. Don't listen to these ppl telling you that you are being jealous and shiit. Put your foot down and tell her to quick that bs and that you two are in a relationship, so she shouldn't be talking to other guys asking about going to their parties. Tell her if she wants to go to guy's parties, that you and her should not see each other anymore and break up with her.

That's the best thing you could do, but to be honest, I don't think she would really care if you broke up with her or not.

Or, you could stay with her and flirt with other girls the way she does to other guys. Show her how it feels. See if she even cares. She might care. Who knows. Just don't pay any attention to her like she does you now. Maybe not even pick up the phone a few times when she calls. See how she takes it.
i'll try the latter...she called me this morning around 7 but i was still sleeping...i'll try not calling her and see if she calls me back again...i'll try to be much more busier...i got exams and sh!t comin up anyways...thanks for the advice...ummm...i don't know for some reason i feel like she's doing all of these because of how i told her how hot her friend was...she got mad a little and told me to talk to her sarcastically...tsk ugh!...i don't really know!~

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vagrant said:
i'll try the latter...she called me this morning around 7 but i was still sleeping...i'll try not calling her and see if she calls me back again...i'll try to be much more busier...i got exams and sh!t comin up anyways...thanks for the advice...ummm...i don't know for some reason i feel like she's doing all of these because of how i told her how hot her friend was...she got mad a little and told me to talk to her sarcastically...tsk ugh!...i don't really know!~

You have some serious problems. If you think her posting a comment on some other guy's myspace is worth posting about here, you need help.

Clearly, you don't have much game and you need to be more exposed to the community.

Have you even read the bible? I get the feeling you haven't. Find someone else from you're area around your age and go SARGING.

I can't believe you posted a thread like this. Seriously mate, go sarge.

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The beautiful thing about being in highschool is when a girl starts doing stuff you don't like, you can just DUMP HER.

You're too young to be in a relationship for that long anyways. Have some fun with girls. Save all the headaches of a relationship and jealousy and that crap for when you are older.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kwello said:
Wait, why are you 20 and in high school?
i'm not in high school but my girlfriend is...i had a friend from another country though who was 20 and was in high school...he came in the U.S. when he was 18 and they put him in 10th grade!~

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lust said:

You have some serious problems. If you think her posting a comment on some other guy's myspace is worth posting about here, you need help.

Clearly, you don't have much game and you need to be more exposed to the community.

Have you even read the bible? I get the feeling you haven't. Find someone else from you're area around your age and go SARGING.

I can't believe you posted a thread like this. Seriously mate, go sarge.
if you ask me why i made this thread is lack of self-confidence...her talking to other guys kinda make me jealous all the time though i know better...i'm working on it...i'm the great catch i know...but yeah, really i need more connections!~

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vypros said:
The beautiful thing about being in highschool is when a girl starts doing stuff you don't like, you can just DUMP HER.

You're too young to be in a relationship for that long anyways. Have some fun with girls. Save all the headaches of a relationship and jealousy and that crap for when you are older.
i just wish girls don't think this way, especially my girlfriend...lol...but yeah, i wanna keep this girl...i just want to be that guy that when she's with me she knows she can't find anyone better...that she knows she's f*ckin lucky to have me...yup, i really need to read that bible!~

arvind

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very difficult situation !!

Never believe a girl.
Never dependent on a girl.

Search like google and Enjoy your life.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vagrant said:
i just wish girls don't think this way, especially my girlfriend...lol...but yeah, i wanna keep this girl...i just want to be that guy that when she's with me she knows she can't find anyone better...that she knows she's f*ckin lucky to have me...yup, i really need to read that bible!~
Yes, you really should read the bible.

Mate, don't waste any more time.

Read it.