Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Damn looks like they're trying to make an example out of Wesley Snipes

Reaction score
Do the crime do the time....but I doubt if he'll serve the entire term in prison.
He'll be out in like 6 months, just like that dumb *****, Martha.

He "willfully" evaded taxes it says...

Reaction score
BTW, I'm a big fan of Blade, and looks like there won't be another Wesley version of Blade for at least 3 years... Sucks.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i honeslty think he is going to get this sentence appealed. you justify giving someone more or less of a sentence because of their fame.

even so, it's not going to be that bad. he's going to a boot camp and will do 85% of his time to the door, about 30 months, it won't be the end of the world.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some motherfVckers are always trying to ice skate up hill

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When celebrities are given relatively light sentences because of their stature and corporate executives because of their influence, for "special treament" the ordinary person is outraged. Yet, now, when a celebrity is given their due punishment, the ordinary person is outraged? The wealthy get away with white collar crimes hundreds or thousands of times grander in monetary damage than the ordinary person, so ought there be any miscarriage of justice when Wesley Snipes evaded $2 million when the ordinary person faces stiff penalties for a mere fraction?

I have no sympathy.