Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Damn it!!!!She got a man, but still wants me.

Playastyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been talkin wit this gurl. We jes met this weekend. At first, I considered her as bein a future gf, but then a better lookin gurl came along. I still talked to her though. Then we was talkin and I brought up the idea of bein fvck buddies. She was like koo. So I'm like koo. But then she gets a bf last night. She calls me up and tells me she got a man now, but she still wants me as a fvck buddy. I was like iunno. and she said she got doubts too cuz she dont wanna seem like a slut. Its free sex, but then gurls got big mouths. This other gurl who I talk to(shes older so i go to her for advise) is like 'its up to u, but u'll probably get caught. you better get hella strong so her bf wont beat u up.' whut should i do? What would u do?

The Newest Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally think that this girl is not worth fvucking if she will have amn and want to have you on the side. Also, you should feel non DJ like yourself for being willing to accept sloppy seconds from some girl willing to give it up whenever and wherever. I'm not bein mean at all though.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Newest Juan
I personally think that this girl is not worth fvucking if she will have amn and want to have you on the side. Also, you should feel non DJ like yourself for being willing to accept sloppy seconds from some girl willing to give it up whenever and wherever. I'm not bein mean at all though.
How is that "sloppy seconds"? That has nothing to do with being a DJ. Its just common sense. Would you turn down a free car from a hobo just because he was a hobo? I dont think so. I personally think that he has the best of both worlds. Free sex without any of the social costs (such as all the game playing and dating).

Just watch out for the boyfriend, although I dont think you will run into any trouble.

Keep her as a "special" buddy:D.

The Newest Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I always thought that the purpose of being a on juan wasn't to go behind other guys backs, but to make it so that we don't need one avenue for sex but many. By getting with this taken girl, in my eyes it makes him seem like a low life. Think of a time when a guy tried hookin up with your girl while you were dating.

The Newest Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also abou the hobo car. i would turn it down, not because it's from a hobo, but because if I had to share "my" car with another guy, I wouldn't get to drive it like I want and stuff might go wrong with it that i didn't do.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also abou the hobo car. i would turn it down, not because it's from a hobo, but because if I had to share "my" car with another guy, I wouldn't get to drive it like I want and stuff might go wrong with it that i didn't do.
I meant if he gave it to you for free. Yours alone.

And stop being so technical and literal;) .

The Newest Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
My bad, I guess I am kinda technical huh, I'll tone that down a bit.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always thought that the purpose of being a on juan wasn't to go behind other guys backs, but to make it so that we don't need one avenue for sex but many. By getting with this taken girl, in my eyes it makes him seem like a low life. Think of a time when a guy tried hookin up with your girl while you were dating.
Its different though. He was with her before the boyfriend. Therefore, he is not in the wrong.

*And I DONT advocate stealing girls from their boyfriends* Just so you guys know.

The Newest Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
True, true