Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

damn...I must be doing something right...

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Things are looking very good for me at the moment, because I have decided to throw caution to the wind and taken chances

Met a girl off the internet on Thursday we went out for drinks,laughed a lot she said we had the same sense of humour and loves to laugh we... ended up kissing for quite a while, she told me I like the way you look at me...just spoke to her on the phone about an hour ago....seeing her again in the weekend.

Went dancing with friends on Sat Night and this girl I have only chatted with on the phone (sadly has a partner)...danced, flirted and ended up saying to me that if she wasn't in a relationship...she would be open to being with me because she said (and this is the 2nd time I have had a girl say this to me)

There is something about you and I just enjoy being around you...damnnnnn

and 3rdly...I am still seeing my FB and everything's cool but I don't tell her **** about the other girls.

...and I am talking to other girls on the net as well and meeting one of them later in the week.

I guess it's finally my time...So I am glad I went through all of the bull**** and to come out better for it.

Thanks for all the help and insight on here....I'm not bragging here just wanting to let everyone that things look really good.

awesome :cheer:

the only thing that annoys me is the girl that smashed up my CD's the other week...she didn't tell me she had a BF and niether did my best friend (female)...why?.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jaun_Don
No props?

:(
Am glad for you JD, hope it works out and you find some satisfaction.

You have led us down this road a few times before and I think the members of this discussion forum are collectively waiting for the other shoe to drop :(

Good luck man!

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by insidious
Am glad for you JD, hope it works out and you find some satisfaction.

You have led us down this road a few times before and I think the members of this discussion forum are collectively waiting for the other shoe to drop :(

Good luck man!
Thanks man...I just met the wrong girls and have learnt from everything and I wake up every morning and saying to myself..."what's not too like?"

:cheer:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's see...
  1. You're sarging successfully on the Net
  2. You're qualifying better thus meeting better women
  3. You recognize through increased confidence that you are making your way toward DJ-dom
    [/list=1]
    Yeah, you can say that you are doing something right... :up:

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Let's see...
  1. You're sarging successfully on the Net
  2. You're qualifying better thus meeting better women
  3. You recognize through increased confidence that you are making your way toward DJ-dom
    [/list=1]
    Yeah, you can say that you are doing something right... :up:

1. why thanks so much...One of them turned out to be a game player so she is Nexttttt...oh well good thing I have other options then isn't it.

:D