Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Damn I love "high maintenance" women...

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, thought I'd share this and see if I'm in the minority of peeps in HS or not... but I totally love "high maintenance" ladies... What do I mean by high maintenance, well here are a few traits:

* Weekly manicures
* Weekly peticures
* Hair looks good (because it's cut/styled right) even when she wakes up (tough, but I've seen it done)
* Cares about her clothes, shoes, accessories, etc.
* Watches her diet & works out (maybe not as much as me )
* Knows how to put make-up on AND uses it!
* Appreciates all the finer things, food, travel, etc...(yeah, yeah pizza and beer at home is ok with her once in a while, but a 64 Rothschild in 1st on a plane to Europe will get you serious bonus points any time)

Oh god I love women who take care of themselves... and let me say ladies, for those of you who do, I hope you find a benefactor as willing to support the undertaking as I always am...

Now let me get a "hell yeah" from all the fellas who appreciate a FINE, FINE, women!

DrG

PS: Basically I don't dig "crunchy-granola" chicks with no make-up and Berkinstox

payaya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
most girls i know are high maintenance. They have great fasion sence, wear makeup, wax often etc.

im really picky on these things if i was to go out with a girl.

JDeezy

Don Juan
Reaction score
hell yeah!!

my last girlfriend was like that... i know EXACTLY what u mean..

its just a good feeling knowing ur girl looks BANGIN no matter what tha situation

i dont like them girls that let their appearence slip.. u know?

it might sound shallow but....... O WELL!!

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea.... not only are they the real fine women, but they're pretty easy to dj! Because they care so much about their appearance, and are so used to guys drooling all over them, they're REALLY susceptible to neg-hits!

DJ Steel

Don Juan
Reaction score
OOH, its a lady

Yes, I love all women. Down from the lowest Bus station skank, up to the high debutant bus station skank.

----------------------------

Excuse me sweet thang, can I buy you a fish sandwich.

Dj Deity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hu?? whatever H*LL YEA!

whoa! whoa! high maintenance = they take care of themselves--> hotter???? what? i thought high maintenance = she askes too much of you! high maintenance is like when a hott girl expects you to do to many things for her... not her actually being hott..lol but now that im a dj high maintenance girls can't take advantage of me.. if that's the same situation for you guys.... but anyways, from your description of a high maintenance girl -- H*LL YEA!!! I love those types of girls

Down from the lowest Bus station skank, up to the high debutant bus station skank.
haha ladies man was tyte! props

Hellshock

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know EXACTLY what you mean by high maintenance girl...there's a certain group of women in my high school that blow away all the other girls as far as looks are concerned. Always wearing nice clothes, always looking bomb, hair's perfect, everything. I shudder to think how long these chicks take to get ready day after day!

But I'm in complete agreement, they do look HOT, makes me glad knowing I have the skills I have when there's women that look like that out there.

il_duce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because a girl looks good all the time and cares about her looks doesn't automatically make her high maintenance.

I agree with DJ Deity on this one

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm...
I've never been attracted any other 'girl-type' than this.
I can't imagine of going to a date with a girl who isn't a "high maintenance" -lady and hot! :D

As keeping eye on those high maintenance girls, I try to be a high maintenance stud myself!
And I think by improving my appearance, I've recently rised to the same level as the most hottest gals in my school stand.

Hell Yeah!

Quad4IV

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just think about how much we like a girl that can take care of herself... The ladies are looking for the same thing!!

Be a "high-maintence" DJ

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Quad4IV
Be a "high-maintence" DJ
and how would you propose we go about doing this?

Quad4IV

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quad4IV
Be a "high-maintence" DJ

Smooth as Anything

and how would you propose we go about doing this?
Take care of yourself
Have neat clothes that are in style
Make sure your hair is always nice
Have some of the nicer things
Work out
Play sports
Be active

Just about everything a DJ is supposed to be doing anyway!

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These chicks rule !!

Oh, how I love them, the way the light the school halls, the way the other girls look at them enraged and all the guys are afraid to talk to them.

Man, I love them. I feel so good around them. I feel a sense of belonging, of being among equals ;)

And the myth that they're shallow is created and fed by the loser AFCs that aren't men enough to get them and the ugly girls who know they'll never be that cute.

I could write poems and poems about gorgeous, high maintenance women

HELL YEAH !

BBB

Herc

Reaction score
Problems

Yeah, I like high maintainance as much as the next guy. But the last chick I dated was pretty high maintainance and cost me a lot of money. I am kinda concerned about this new girl, and how much money I should be spending on her. She is pretty high maintainance as well.