damn girl keeps flaking

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
i met this girl not to long ago at a dance. we hit it off very nicely and we talk about basically anything, no nervousness anywhere. Laughs at everything i say( even if im not trying to be funny) she's about an HB8, who runs track and used to cheerlead( very sexy).
the problem with this girl is that she's been flaking on me. she's still in HS and it is never her fault since she has to rely on others to take her places, but this is really starting to piss me off. she's done it 3 times already, and my interest level is starting to suffer because of it. i really liked her at first, still do, but not as infatuated as before because she keeps doing this. and everytime she does it she insists on meeting another time and apologizing and everything. she even has the decentcy to call when she's not coming, and asks me to call her when she cant come.
her Interest level is still very high, but i dont know how much more of this i can stand before i just forget her.
my question is, should i persist? everytime she flakes it's because of reason out of her control, i know because i called her after and she was still at home( she always is). is it really flaking if she cant go because of not being able to get there? wat should i do?

Last edited:

da_hunter

Banned
Reaction score
next.

if you were brad pitt (or whoever it is the hs girls are drooling over these days) - you think she'd be able to find a ride?

Yuriy777

Don Juan
Reaction score
da_hunter said:
next.

if you were brad pitt (or whoever it is the hs girls are drooling over these days) - you think she'd be able to find a ride?
I concur.

If she cared enough she'd find a way to make it or stop making plans that she'll flake out on...like plans within a mile of her home for example...where she can walk.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
Yuriy777 said:
I concur.

If she cared enough she'd find a way to make it or stop making plans that she'll flake out on...like plans within a mile of her home for example...where she can walk.
i agree, but im the one making the plans usually, she just agrees. but she's also 17, and she cant force rides to bring her, no matter how much she cared.

is it even realistic for a girl to care THAT much in the beginning, after u just met her? i dont expect her to place me first in her life.

and she does always apologize, so she must care some wat. but when chicks flake, it wears down my patience and i lose interest. im usually not quick to condemn people, but maybe that's my weakness.

Ratisson

Don Juan
Reaction score
wake up and smell the fvcking coffee. It doesnt matter that she's apolopizing, her apology doesnt mean anything. If she was really sorry she would keep the date. U said that this girl still has high IL. No she doesnt. what are u talking about. She keeps turning u down and u call that high interest level.
guy ur rationalizing her actions. u like her so much that u cant see reality. Move on. She has low interest. if u dont believe me then phone her up and allow her to set the date for whatever day or time fits into her schedule, but i garuantee she will end up also breaking that date too.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
Ratisson said:
wake up and smell the fvcking coffee. It doesnt matter that she's apolopizing, her apology doesnt mean anything. If she was really sorry she would keep the date. U said that this girl still has high IL. No she doesnt. what are u talking about. She keeps turning u down and u call that high interest level.
guy ur rationalizing her actions. u like her so much that u cant see reality. Move on. She has low interest. if u dont believe me then phone her up and allow her to set the date for whatever day or time fits into her schedule, but i garuantee she will end up also breaking that date too.
u kno, thanx dude. i needed that wake up call. but i ended up just nexting her, i found she wasnt worth it to me if i wasnt worth it to her.
still tryin to iron out my AFC kinks

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
This is horrible, because the problem is so NOT what you think it is.

You blame her, you blame yourself, actually, you should blame your TIME.

You're not using your time wisely. You have no life, nothing. Nothing to do with your time.

What the hell....do you NOT think the girl knows that?

Let me take a poll, what do you guys think the main reason a girl STICKS with a guy and never cheats on him is?

A. He has a big dyck.
B. He has money.
C. He is FUN to be around.
D. He is in HIGH demand.

If you said D, you would be correct, now....while D isn't the total answer, its a big chunk of it. See the woman knows that the guy could be with any other chick, so she FIGHTS to keep him. She FIGHTS to please him. She FIGHTS to make him happy. Because she doesn't want him to go.

When you get a little older, little more mature, the scenerio changes a bit, you go for women more mature (at least I do, lol)...but, overall what I'm saying is.

Be the guy that multiple women want.
Stop attaching yourself to one girl, if you have many to please and fvck, how could you possibly have TIME (there's that word again) to just leech on to one girl?
Stop DATING!! Lol, what the hell....why do you guys do dates? It's going to lead you to pvssy world later on or something? You should already be in pvssy world, the date shouldn't be a "let's get to know each other" (where you secretly try to impress her and win the pvssy later). The date should be two people, who fvck, who decides to go see "Rocky Balboa." Or hey, if you don't wanna see go see Rocky, Beyonce is looking fine in DreamGirls let me tell you that. But the point is this....you guys are still missing the whole point.

Hell, maybe I should make another thread. Hell, maybe I should make an E-Book, I'll sale it to you guys for $10 bucks. Hell, I'll sell 5,000 around these here Seduction Sites and take home around $50,000. Not bad, and I help a lot of guys in the process.....hmmmm

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's an idea...why don't you go pick her up for the date?
You obviously don't have trouble getting anywhere, so you either have a car or a dependable ride.