"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Damn fellas, need advice...Im down big time

LostbutFound

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Heres my deal....rightn ow im drunk, and thoughts are running through me....this girl that i only wanted to screw around with I started feeling for, and she did for me....I told her how i felt about her the other day and we got into a depp discussion and she got really confused...so by the end of the conversation i told her she seeemed really confused and that i would back off to giver her space...

Now i have leraned that you must give girls some room to think, otherwise they feel "suffocated"....but its just killin me right now, im talkin to 2 other girls, so its not like im holding myself to just oned girl, but this one girl i really do like and these other two i could give a f*ck about...I jsut need some advice what to do, im really down adn the drinkin probably didnt help...shoudl i just wait for her call????? my head is reallly a mess right now....
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

zimzum

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2003
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Argentina, Capital
is that girl your grilfriend??

if she 's not.. it's not a good idea feelings things toward her... It will make your dj game REALLY DIFFICULT...


if she 's your girlfriend...then you should try to figure out why her IL went down...(try to be really cold and intelligent)...then you will have to make a decission, to make her think that she was mistaken when she thought that you were not the one...But if you fail in that decission(you read badly, why her IL has gone down)...she will be gone...for ever...
 

Wyldfire

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2001
Messages
9,104
Reaction score
28
Originally posted by LostbutFound
Heres my deal....rightn ow im drunk, and thoughts are running through me....this girl that i only wanted to screw around with I started feeling for, and she did for me....I told her how i felt about her the other day and we got into a depp discussion and she got really confused...so by the end of the conversation i told her she seeemed really confused and that i would back off to giver her space...

Now i have leraned that you must give girls some room to think, otherwise they feel "suffocated"....but its just killin me right now, im talkin to 2 other girls, so its not like im holding myself to just oned girl, but this one girl i really do like and these other two i could give a f*ck about...I jsut need some advice what to do, im really down adn the drinkin probably didnt help...shoudl i just wait for her call????? my head is reallly a mess right now....
Don't do or say anything while you're drunk because you'll always end up regretting it later. Give her time and room to think and give her a call in two or three days and ask her to go out and do something. If she calls you and you miss her call, call her back in a timely fashion. Basically, if she tries to get in touch with you, don't avoid or put off talking to her at all. If she doesn't make the effort to talk to you, then wait 2-3 days before calling her.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Never tell a girl how you 'feel' unless she initiates convo first - especially when you are drunk!!
 

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2003
Messages
355
Reaction score
2
Location
Boston, MA
(wrong thread, and I cant delete this)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Tango-Kid

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
I don´t see what´s your problem. Except that you get drunk and tell your feelings to a girl. Don´t do that.

I know we all have hard times sometimes. Worst thing you can do is to pity yourself, and try to drown your misery in alcohol - that doesn´t solve the problems, but makes you see them as two.

Soon you will be laughing at your problems and at this post.
 

LostbutFound

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Some of you are mistaken...Maybe I didnt clarify this when I was drunk...I cant even believe I wrote this stuff, but I guess I needed some advice cause I was going nuts....heres my situation...

Well actually you know my situation, but let me clear things up....When I wrote my post, I was drunk, but I didnt tell her my feelings when I was drunk...the conversation we had was on Wed. and I was feeling pretty ****ty about it...my boys wanted to go out last night so I did, and we had a great time at the strip club and they kept feeding me drinks(who turns down free drinks??) Only problem was, I have been thinking about my situation the whole time, and as I started to come down, I got really messed up thinking about this...

The girl is not my girlfriend, but she is a girl that I have known for about a year already...my friend used to date her but they realized they were not compatible and split, it was actually quite obvious to both of them that me and her got along better....so after I got my friends blessing to date her (because I wouldnt do it behind his back) we started talking...

Now both of us had the idea of just hooking up doing whatever, never thought about relationship....but we started getting close and noticing that we were pretty comfortable with each other very quickly (usually I dont get comfortable around others until like 3 months)...So she kind of would say things like, I think im getttin sick of clubs, i just want a guy now, and things of that nature....well our conversation on Wed. went like that and I told her how I felt, she said she really got confused because she too noticed how quickly things were moving for us and last time that happened to her, the guy ****ed her over so shes defensive...

So I said, Im gonna back off from you so you can have your space and think things out, and I told her "you want a guy that you can trust and be comfortable with and you see that in me, but thats only a small portion of me, theres a lot more behind all that" and I said Im not gonna call her so she has space, and she said she'll call me and we hung up...

Its been 2 days now, and its felt like a week....Im talking to two other girls but cant stop thinking of this other one, not because I told her my feelings, but because I feel a genuine connection with her, and to be honest...Im scared Im gonna lose that....But im not gonna tell her that and im not gonna beg or look desparate....If she leaves, then shes gonna miss the guy shes looking for....Im only venting out to you guys so that I dont do it to her, that wouldnt be good.....

Sorry for the long post, but what do you think??
 

CharmaLeo

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
121
Reaction score
0
"you want a guy that you can trust and be comfortable with and you see that in me, but thats only a small portion of me, theres a lot more behind all that" and I said Im not gonna call her so she has space, and she said she'll call me and we hung up...
Diagnosis:
One-itis. Bleeding AFC all over the place.

Less talking and more acting.
 

LostbutFound

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Actually, its not one-itis...If you read my post, Im talking to several others, and I just picked up another one last night...
 

Nate235

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
The girl is not my girlfriend, but she is a girl that I have known for about a year already...my friend used to date her but they realized they were not compatible and split, it was actually quite obvious to both of them that me and her got along better....so after I got my friends blessing to date her (because I wouldnt do it behind his back) we started talking...
You are a very honerable person! I wish only the best for you! Do not change this part of you!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

LostbutFound

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Hey Nate and Don, thanks for the compliments... Just to update you guys, the girl got my letter and she called me up crying last night saying she thought about me the whole time and she knows I got something that other guys dont...so everything is cool now...

Heres a little dilemma though, over the weekend I was out and met this girl... I acted very non-chalant and she knew she was having competition over me because one of my friends was with me and she is trying to get me...well the other girl got me and she is all over me like crazy, I've known the girl 2 days and shes already giving me sexual hints and all that ****...thats what sucks, because the one I want is back and I got this other girl that wants me now...

The good part is that they live 40 minutes from each other so they wont know....I hope, lol!!
 
Top