Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Damn AFC advice...

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I get it. Why I became a below average afc in the first place.

- We went to the church. After the mass, I run into some old friends of mine. I haven't seen those guys in more than 3 years already!!! Then I started talkin to them first. Initiated the conversation. Everything was goin fine... yeah...

And then afterwards, my mom told me that my voice was too loud in talking to them. She told me to soften my voice.
Wtf is that? I wasnt yelling at anybody or somethin!!! I was just talkin loud enough so they can hear me clearly!!! Isn't it that DJs are supposed to talk loud and clear and with confidence?!?

================

- We were having a little chitchat in the car. My brother said that if he has a hot girlfriend, he will not bring her to the prom. He said he's not gonna show her off because other people might try to steal her from him.

I told him: "You talk as if its so easy to steal a pretty girl. If you are the stealer, HOW would you approach that woman with a bf?"

A moment of silence.

Then my mom entered: "Why not WAIT FOR HER?"

My brother nodded his head. "Yeah, I'll just wait for her. She will come."

And everyone in the car (except me) nodded in agreement.

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by neobrood
Isn't it that DJs are supposed to talk loud and clear and with confidence?!?
:D

jeeeeeez... is an indistructable "DJ" having an identity chrisis because of his own momma? Awwwww, now why don't you just say "NEXT" and move on? I mean... you're not... the horror!... an... "AFC!" ...or are you? Naaaa, that can't be you, can it?

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jeeeeeez... is an indistructable "DJ" having an identity chrisis because of his own momma?
Who said I'm a "DJ"? It only says in the description since its cuz im a member of this forums.

But in truth, I'm still a recovering AFC. :)

Reaction score
Originally posted by neobrood
He said he's not gonna show her off because other people might try to steal her from him.

I told him: "You talk as if its so easy to steal a pretty girl.
Haha, my thinking is quite the opposite - the first thing that you want to do is 'test' your girl and bring her around handsome charming impressionable men - if she is unfazed then you have a good loyal woman. If she slips and slides then let her go her way!!

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh, my mum used to piss me off too by telling me that once i'm rich and smart, girls will flock to me, so stop talking to them now

i was 10 and it seemed like a good idea at the time

now, she's only pissing me off about my bodybuilding. "i'm fine just the way i am" she tells me. "stop caring about what's in the food"

you're right about talking loudly so you can be heard. much better than being a pansy ass

yeh, i wouldn't actively go after girls with bfs. bros over hos

SOLDIERM16

Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense to mothers, i love mothers, but moms sometimes are afraid of the fact that their children are growing up to be men. And they try to deter it. My mom tells me that i need to stop being such a little ***** with women and be a man. Be strong, cuz sometimes mothers try to give motherly advice when what u really need is advice on how to make it in this "mans world"

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gav

yeh, i wouldn't actively go after girls with bfs. bros over hos
That rule only applies to your friends.

Every hottie is gonna have a bro. It's your job to caveman her and take her away if the bro is a beta ass AFC bytch.

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"You shouldn't just approach women on the street like that. That will get you slapped. If you wanna meet a woman, you must meet her somewhere else. It is not advisable to talk to complete strangers"

"You must ask permission from a woman if you wanna touch her... EVEN IN THE ARMS!!!"

"You should reduce. Cuz if you're fat, you're ugly and nobody is gonna come near you. FAT = UGLY." <--- this is only PARTIALLY TRUE!!! Hell... I met fat ugly guy... with HB8 wife!!! And ooh... They have a 1 year old kid. Now tell me if fat and ugly guy was once a handsome man who got fat when he reached 40...

Some HB8 friend of mine in the philippines... She showed me a picture of her ex-bf whom she got infatuated with... Oh boy. ITS PIMPLE MAN WITH MISSING TEETH!!! :D

... as if physical appearance is 90% of the damn thing...

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, who you are at early age is based a lot on your family influences. After a while you start making your own decisions when you see that the old **** just don't work right. So you start getting your suaveness on.

The best players don't have too many friends. They know that if you get attached to people it will throw your game off. So they keep sharp and focused on their goals. But sometimes loneliness sets in and they become/act a little AFC just to hook up with a friend or two for thrills.

THe only people who don't hate the players are players themselves. The rest either don't know why we do what we do or they hate it because they can't/don't want to play the game. Usually the player haters follow up and become players. The ones who don't know are left behind until someone opens them up or they figure it out somehow.

Most people in the business world are players. Their price is not women but money instead. There are many rules to the game out there depending on the price (i.e. women, money, whatever) but the game is one and the same.

You either smoke, or you get smoked. That's the game.

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude,

If i really chose to tune in to it... i'd be hearing AFC advice all the time everyday. Its in advertising, tv, people etc etc

What you gotta do is even draw upon it to make you stronger... recognise it and then use it to your advantage... but really, soon you won't care about... don't let it phase you... you won't even recognise it... it will be completely ignored... this whole thing about people going about some crazed mission to identify and eradicate AFCdom is crazy, don't worry about the whole thing!

So many better things in life and stuff to do then notice some crap that is unimportant and you don't agree about.

As for your loud voice? WTF? Your voice is unique and should be natural. This being said, you should be a confident young man and with that your voice will adapt to that natural character. Right? Seems logical to me. Thus if your voice is simply clear and at an adequate volume so that the person you are conversing with can listen to you comfortably then no dramas!

If other people have a problem with that- bad luck! That's their own insecurities mesing with them.

Cheers,
f.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You think you got it bad. My family thinks that you have to become whipped to keep a girl around. I tried to argue the point to them that you will lose all respect from the woman and she will leave you in the end. Why does no one listen to logic.

This site is correct 95% of the world is AFC. Oh well more for me.