Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DAMMIT! Missed an obvious come-on

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So last night I had a housewarming party. I learned that two of my friends were bringing chicks they wanted to hook me up with.

One didn't show, and the other turned out to be good looking but was EXTREMELY shy. I tried to crack the shell all night...no luck.

So meanwhile this other girl shows up and starts getting REAL friendly. She's asking me if I like sports. She says, "You don't like football?" I say "no". "soccer" no again. So then she says "Oh, just sex huh?" She worked "sex" into our convo at least twice, and this is only the second time I met this girl.

Here I am trying to get this shy girl to say more than three words to me, and I blow off the chick that is basically guiding me down the runway.

What the hell was I thinking? You'd think after 34 yrs. I would pay more attention.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you just aren't comfotable in the zone yet.

one of the big things to learn is to just go with the flow. see, when you are predefining how your night is going to (ok, im goign to go and meet two girls) thats all you are open to.

walk into ever situation with a totally open mind and expect the unexpected. then when it happens youll jump on it.

you were so focused on catching the pass from the shy girl, you got totally thrown off guard when the play got changed and the running back ended up throwing hte ball to you instead of the quarterback.

J

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by joekerr31
you just aren't comfotable in the zone yet.

one of the big things to learn is to just go with the flow. see, when you are predefining how your night is going to (ok, im goign to go and meet two girls) thats all you are open to.

walk into ever situation with a totally open mind and expect the unexpected. then when it happens youll jump on it.

you were so focused on catching the pass from the shy girl, you got totally thrown off guard when the play got changed and the running back ended up throwing hte ball to you instead of the quarterback.

J
What that joker dude said, seriously.

The sooner you get it into your head that this shyt is a 24/7 task, the sooner you'll be on your toes at all times and not let the easy stuff slip through. Happens to me still and really tinges your life with regret :mad:

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear ya.

Another part of the problem was that I was the host of the party so I was being pulled 15 different directions and couldn't really work my game like I would have wanted to.

Doesn't change the fact that when she mentioned sex I should have asked her if she has had a tour of my bedroom yet ;)

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
perhaps you were still thinking about how to get the shy girl?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
perhaps you were still thinking about how to get the shy girl?
The thing about the shy girl is she is from Russia (I like eastern European/ Russian women) and very pretty. But her friend (who likes my friend) told him MANY times that night that she is a good person, but painfully shy.

Now I know a thing or two about that myself because I just started taking medication for my social anxiety, and I am finally free of my social avoidance and anxiety after many, many years. So I KNOW what this girl is going through, and I kind of felt sorry for her and tried my best to get her to open up a bit.

We went to a club late that night and I took the Russian girl outside to get away from the smoke, leaving her friend behind in the club. After I expressed my disappointment that I had tried to get her to open up but to no avail, her friend told me that she MUST like me cause if not she wouldn't hae even gone outside with me alone.

If we go out again I'll give it one more shot cause I know sometimes it just takes the right nudge to get someone like that to break out of their shell.

Gotta get back into the swing of things with the ladies now that I am single....

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With girls like that, you've got to take your time. And I think the sex (if you get there with ehr) is goig to be a hell of a lot hotter, than with the girl who is throwing sexual innuendos left and right. I thin you've got a good shot at cracking that shyness shell, in fact I think you've got to figure out why she is shy (I know I would)

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the shy girls are the best.

well there are two types of shy girls

1) the ones who are so messed up inside they have retreated from the world
2) the ones who have such high standards that they just dont jive with the materialistic superficial attitude of today's society.

if you get hte latter, you just hit the jackpot. once she trusts you, that's it, she'll rock your world for a LONG time to come. she's not the type of girl to be out flirting with other guys and sh*t like that.

the sex fiends are the worst. they are ultra shallow and usually total headcases because they've wh*red themselves out.

i mean, think about it. you certainly aren't the first guy she's thrown herself out.

the shy ones can make great housewives (and bedroom lovers). a ho is just a ho, never forget that.

J

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by joekerr31
the shy girls are the best.

well there are two types of shy girls

1) the ones who are so messed up inside they have retreated from the world
2) the ones who have such high standards that they just dont jive with the materialistic superficial attitude of today's society.

if you get hte latter, you just hit the jackpot. once she trusts you, that's it, she'll rock your world for a LONG time to come. she's not the type of girl to be out flirting with other guys and sh*t like that.
I don't know her well enough to know which one she is. If I would have met her on the street I would have pegged her as a stuck up b!tch, but I was warned that she is just very shy. This was confirmed by all of my other friends who met her cause they all got the same treatment.

the sex fiends are the worst. they are ultra shallow and usually total headcases because they've wh*red themselves out.

i mean, think about it. you certainly aren't the first guy she's thrown herself out.

the shy ones can make great housewives (and bedroom lovers). a ho is just a ho, never forget that.

J
A ho is exactly what I need at this point.

I made a pretty bold statement to my friends the other day.....I told them NO relationships for me for at least two years. That's not usually the way it works with me.

I'm fresh out of a two year LTR, some casual encounters are DEFINITELY what I need.