“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Dammit, just gave the "Deer in the Headlights" look to a HB

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2003
Messages
389
Reaction score
0
Location
East Middle North America, near the water.
Ten minutes ago I walked out of the john here in the office. At the same time this HIGHLY attractive young woman walked out of our conference room from a meeting. I had never seen her before. I did something very uncharacteristic of myself.

I was totally unprepared for what I saw, being that I was still revelling in the joy of having just emptied my colon. I saw her. She was gorgeous and dressed to kill. She had the body that would make a bishop kick out a stained glass window. I was stunned and just looked at her. It was only a brief instant, but it was an instant too long. And she looked back at me as if she was expecting me to say something to her. My brain had frozen up. I recovered my senses and broke eye contact, and walked past her back to my office. I feel a little embarassed.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 30, 2003
Messages
2,393
Reaction score
14
Location
At home
Easy, next time you see her, do an exagerated "deer in the headlights" look, exagerated, remember exagerated, and then smile, and say hi.
 

Santos

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2003
Messages
421
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by MDgood
She had the body that would make a bishop kick out a stained glass window.
LOL that's a classic comment!
 

matius

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
933
Reaction score
0
She had the body that would make a bishop kick out a stained glass window.
You mean she looked like a seven year old boy?
 

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2002
Messages
6,911
Reaction score
125
Originally posted by matius
You mean she looked like a seven year old boy?
You couldn't resist that, could you?

LOL
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top