Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dammit I can't get a freakin' tan!!!!!

Phenomenom101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello,

Well, recently I decided that I wanted a tan because I am just too light skinned in some areas. So, I decided that I was going to tan myself out in the sun. I bought some tanning lotion and went out to get some sun. Well, here's the thing, I pretty much stayed out in the sun for an hour and just wanted to do the front side of my body first. The tanning lotion said 30 minutes on each side max but I decided to do and hour. SO, I look on myself and see that I just don''t really have a tan I DON"T EVEN HAVE FREAKIN" SUNBURN and it was hot that day. So what do you guys think? I heard that it depends on what you eat that will help your body produce melanine to produce a tan. Is this true? So can some of you people please help I would really appreciate it. THANKS :D

chim_chim

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone ever tried Mist-on Tan that could share their experiences with it?

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sunless tanning only lasts 1-2 days before you have to reapply it, it stains the palms of your hands orange, and it smells funny. I don't recommend the hassle.

I've never tried mist-on tan. Is that the thing where you go into a clinic and it lasts for a week?

blong1068

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to tan quite a few times to start seeing a difference.

Phenomenom101

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok thanks everyone, it's just that sometimes I can't stand seeing that I am hispanic and then I see a white person with darker skin than me :mad: I'll just keep trying and hope for some results. Later :D

Sentrility

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shiftkey
Sunless tanning only lasts 1-2 days before you have to reapply it, it stains the palms of your hands orange, and it smells funny. I don't recommend the hassle.

I've never tried mist-on tan. Is that the thing where you go into a clinic and it lasts for a week?
Sunless tanning does last only a few days. But it won't leave your hands orange if you apply it correctly, and the smell is dependant on the brand. There are many available to choose from now; some work better then others so id suggest you give them a try if you want an easy tan. Having to go out in the sun all the time is a lot of hassel if you work inside all day. And dont forget the skin damage from the sun!

Also, if you sat in the hot sun and didnt get sunburnt, you probably used a tanning lotion with a suncreen in it! I don't know why they put sunscreen in tannin lotions, they only work if you are in the sun over a large period of time.

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The lotion (mousse) I posted the link to is amazing. It looks like I just got back from a week in aruba after 2 layers of it and it lasts a couple days. I highly suggest it. It does not make your skin orange and it's the same **** that the cast of baywatch used for their tans. Good stuff and much safer than tanning.

Lost Cause

Don Juan
Reaction score
Babies!

Stop being little sissies with the tanning lotion... just go to a damn tanning salon! Haha. I'm debating which one is worse! :p.

Latah,

Brian

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aren't there pills that you can take that makes you tan?

chim_chim

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think so, from what I've read Mist-on tan is the best/easiest.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are pills (forgot the name of them) but last time I checked they're illegal in the US. I'm pretty sure Europe has them.

They also tend to make you orange rather than tan depending on the person.

Sentrility

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Babies!

Originally posted by Lost Cause
Stop being little sissies with the tanning lotion... just go to a damn tanning salon! Haha. I'm debating which one is worse! :p.

Latah,

Brian
Alot of people have jobs that mean they are stuck in an office all day. They dont have the time to sit in the sun for hours. Also many people *perhaps me* cannot Tan very well genetically; so sitting in the sun/salon doesn't do much! Whatever works, works really!

Those tanning pills have been proven time after time to do nothing. Don't bother with them. Unless they have developed something that changes your genetic makeup, it wont make you tanned!

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you run, and run outside of a track in a gym. run with your shirt off and in some shorts. doing stuff like that and working in the sun if possible is the best way to tan if you ask me. for one you are not worrying about getting a tan your focused on doing the task at hand, ie running five miles or cleaning yoru gutters or some shlt like that. the tanning bed works for tanning. but when you see a chick one day and then the next she has a tan you just know they went to a tanning bed. maybe im just a proactive person (is that a word), but if you go to a tanning bed (especially if your young and you are not stuck in an office till tdark everyday)n then that just makes you look like all you do is sit at home inside playing video games or sleeping or something.