Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Damaged goods

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it seem like in todays world there is so many damaged fvcked up women? I can add a young woman that drinks too much to the pissed off at me list, what ever. I see a strong correlation these damaged women all have in common they were raised in an unhealthy family life be it not raised by their biological father or they were bounced around between mother and father. I ran into a woman I met a few years ago haven't seen her in 10 years she moved back to the area anytime she see's me she gives me a smile and stares. She's damaged goods, I heard she's been through quite a few guys, I knew she was damaged 10 years ago.

The more I look its fvck me there is a lot of damaged broads around here, quite a few are single mothers, some of them have no kids, ages range from mid 20s to mid 40s. Mentally healthy women seem to become a novelty nowadays what ever happened to decent women?

Reaction score
unfortunately this is not your imagination nor is it an idealization of what the past was...

https://www.webmd.com/depression/news/20170815/us-antidepressant-use-jumps-65-percent-in-15-years

It sucks, also factor in obesity, roughly at a bare minimum if you live in the USA 50% of the women are fat or on anti-depressants.

I think a hard part of the red pill is knowing that a happy ending is unlikely. But once we realize this, we realize that there are good or great moments in between, my thing is we live for the great moments not for the ending.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No he’s got a point, and a good one. I will say not all women are on anti depressants or even being treated (and they need to be!). I’ve come across more screwed up women in my mid to late 30’s than at any point in my life before.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
No he’s got a point, and a good one. I will say not all women are on anti depressants or even being treated (and they need to be!). I’ve come across more screwed up women in my mid to late 30’s than at any point in my life before.
I agree. It seems women in their 30s at least here are divorced, single parents, snobby AND have mental issues. OLD date I went on talked about her screwed up family, jerk brother and kept bringing up how her brother sexually abused her and that she sees a psychiatrist and "it's all better" now lol. Then she made a comment about me being negative because my dad died recently despite she kept bringing her brother up. She was nice during and after the dating hinting at a second date then she went nuts and flaked. So I called her out on it and that made her mad.

It seems especially on OLD any woman 30 and over no matter how highly educated if they're HB7 on up they have mental issues it seems, snobby, divorced, etc. Why is it all these high end HB on OLD have mental issues? All I can think of is because of their issues that no men after a date or two can tolerate them and kicks them to the curb so they have to resort to OLD despite their super hot looks.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Why is it seem like in todays world there is so many damaged fvcked up women? I can add a young woman that drinks too much to the pissed off at me list, what ever. I see a strong correlation these damaged women all have in common they were raised in an unhealthy family life be it not raised by their biological father or they were bounced around between mother and father. I ran into a woman I met a few years ago haven't seen her in 10 years she moved back to the area anytime she see's me she gives me a smile and stares. She's damaged goods, I heard she's been through quite a few guys, I knew she was damaged 10 years ago.

The more I look its fvck me there is a lot of damaged broads around here, quite a few are single mothers, some of them have no kids, ages range from mid 20s to mid 40s. Mentally healthy women seem to become a novelty nowadays what ever happened to decent women?
What’s damaged? Define this for me. Is it because they aren’t what you want?

Women suffer severe solipsism and narcissistic indulgence. Why is this damaged? Is it that men are surprised by this and their feelings are hurt?

Now if she kills her kids? Yeah that’s crazy. Run right into a tree as fast as she can? Fairly crazy.

Because she doesn’t treat you the way you want to be treated doesn’t make her crazy. If she’s not good for you then roll your eyes and walk away. Too simple.

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Women suffer severe solipsism and narcissistic indulgence. Why is this damaged? Is it that men are surprised by this and their feelings are hurt?

Now if she kills her kids? Yeah that’s crazy. Run right into a tree as fast as she can? Fairly crazy.

Because she doesn’t treat you the way you want to be treated doesn’t make her crazy. If she’s not good for you then roll your eyes and walk away. Too simple.
I was in a relationship with a BPD woman I learned a lot she turned my life upside down caused a lot of stress, I will never repeat that again. Today I'm very much aware of what to look for, now that I know what to look for there is a lot of women out there that have mental health issues it can be basic anxiety to untreated BPD.

What I consider damaged:

Women that come from unhealthy up bringing be it no father figure, divorced parents, they were raised by another father, bounced back and forth. Raised by their mother only the kid(s) never had any male influence in their life. I've come to realize the up most importance for a woman to have a father figure they seem to end up really fvcked up.

Single mothers, lots of them out there, kick daddy out of the family, milk the sh*t out of him for child support, these women think they are gods gift to men when they are looking for a replacement the attitude they have is …….

Women suffering from some kind of mental illness, suffering from anxiety etc, women that are general dingbats, women carrying excessive baggage. Women suffering from some kind of substance abuse being it alcohol or drugs or both.

Feminism and entitlement, so many women out there now have this problem they think their sh*t doesn't stink, its a real turn off for me I wouldn't ever get involved with one of these women.

The way todays women are the traits they possess don't lead to a healthy relationship you will have to suffer with something, its not worth putting up with their sh*t to get laid. A guy I worked with said you're wasting your time with North American women he says you have to go overseas. Another one of my friends he's overseas right now the "white" women that he's friends with sure show the hate when he shows pictures of himself with a philipino women. I had women say they wouldn't be my friend if I went overseas for a girlfriend.

I look at what's out there for women and think fvck its not worth the drama a guy is better off single, I have a few women p*ssed off I didn't ask them out, the attitude I get I would love to say fvck off b*tch but it will just make things worse.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I was in a relationship with a BPD woman I learned a lot she turned my life upside down caused a lot of stress, I will never repeat that again. Today I'm very much aware of what to look for, now that I know what to look for there is a lot of women out there that have mental health issues it can be basic anxiety to untreated BPD.

What I consider damaged:

Women that come from unhealthy up bringing be it no father figure, divorced parents, they were raised by another father, bounced back and forth. Raised by their mother only the kid(s) never had any male influence in their life. I've come to realize the up most importance for a woman to have a father figure they seem to end up really fvcked up.

Single mothers, lots of them out there, kick daddy out of the family, milk the sh*t out of him for child support, these women think they are gods gift to men when they are looking for a replacement the attitude they have is …….

Women suffering from some kind of mental illness, suffering from anxiety etc, women that are general dingbats, women carrying excessive baggage. Women suffering from some kind of substance abuse being it alcohol or drugs or both.

Feminism and entitlement, so many women out there now have this problem they think their sh*t doesn't stink, its a real turn off for me I wouldn't ever get involved with one of these women.

The way todays women are the traits they possess don't lead to a healthy relationship you will have to suffer with something, its not worth putting up with their sh*t to get laid. A guy I worked with said you're wasting your time with North American women he says you have to go overseas. Another one of my friends he's overseas right now the "white" women that he's friends with sure show the hate when he shows pictures of himself with a philipino women. I had women say they wouldn't be my friend if I went overseas for a girlfriend.

I look at what's out there for women and think fvck its not worth the drama a guy is better off single, I have a few women p*ssed off I didn't ask them out, the attitude I get I would love to say fvck off b*tch but it will just make things worse.
I think that's a great post that sums it up. Women are very narcissistic these days as a whole.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Removing the confirmation bias, let's be objective. This same theory (to which, I agree) can also be equally applied to men.

More than a year ago (I wish could find the posting) many members here spoke of their disruptive upbringings and the affects.

I'll openly admit that I was (once) no exception to this rule. As a teen (and having a mother as a psychologist) I asked her for some "girl advice." Despite her clinical background, she still provided the typical contradictory advice (think of girls first and things will fall into place.) After some "trial and error" I *knew* that something wasn't working. I also knew that the absence of a consistent masculine role model (from reading my mother's psychology books) was a contributing factor for my lack of assertiveness, approach, attitude etc...

No "victim" here. I recognized my situation, owned it and improved (and continue to work on things)
Point is... the "damaged" scenario is not gender exclusive.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Well, in that other thread I just posted about that HB I exchanged numbers with on facebook dating tonight. I found her name out and looked her up on facebook and it appears she's divorced. However she seems to be taking interest in me. She's a former cop too.

Does this sound like another damaged goods disaster date?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I think that's a great post that sums it up. Women are very narcissistic these days as a whole.
They were ALWAYS narcissistic and suffer solipsism. Always insecure. A confident woman is an oxymoron. She merely disconnects and finds another.

What reality is a man in that he thinks that she should be something else?
In other words, she isn’t conforming to monogamy or men’s desire for her to be a certain way? Not being Disney?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reasons are very simple.

A combination of male abdication of authority, and television/social media.

Women take almost all their social cues from external sources. What they think about themselves is actually what they think others think of them. That which is good in their estimation comes from what others think. That which is bad, same thing. That which is socially acceptable, again completely fabricated from what they perceive from outside of themselves. Their truth is whatever society (TV, other media), tells them is truth.

Combine that with men’s fear of rejection and consequent abdication of their God-given authority, and you have the perfect storm to create today’s toilet bowl of male/female dynamics.

Women are insane and childish, by and large, and men are cowardly, by and large. We need to go after the upper 2% of women who possess an internal locus of control, and we need to strive to be men of authority and self respect. That means we need to be upper 2% men.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the Uk the women are a liability, im yet to find one who hasn't got Alcoholism and isnt basically a bloke with a females body, they have creepy levels of attention whoring and their very good/sly at it, they literally tick every box of how to drive men away, but ofcourse think they are desired......we also live in small towns , the available pools arent that big and they are far apart

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
In the Uk the women are a liability, im yet to find one who hasn't got Alcoholism and isnt basically a bloke with a females body, they have creepy levels of attention whoring and their very good/sly at it, they literally tick every box of how to drive men away, but ofcourse think they are desired......we also live in small towns , the available pools arent that big and they are far apart
Understood.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
The reasons are very simple.

A combination of male abdication of authority, and television/social media.

Women take almost all their social cues from external sources. What they think about themselves is actually what they think others think of them. That which is good in their estimation comes from what others think. That which is bad, same thing. That which is socially acceptable, again completely fabricated from what they perceive from outside of themselves. Their truth is whatever society (TV, other media), tells them is truth.

Combine that with men’s fear of rejection and consequent abdication of their God-given authority, and you have the perfect storm to create today’s toilet bowl of male/female dynamics.

Women are insane and childish, by and large, and men are cowardly, by and large. We need to go after the upper 2% of women who possess an internal locus of control, and we need to strive to be men of authority and self respect. That means we need to be upper 2% men.
I totally agree. Guys also cuck and let women walk all over them and control them as well. I mean from my post you can see that too like that one OLD date. I'm not like that anymore. I won't put up with sht from a woman no more.

I really don't care about rejection as much anymore as well.