Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Daily run

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometime in early March, while the board was still down, I discovered that going on a daily morning 3 1/2 mile run leaves me with a TON of energy for the rest of the day, no matter how little sleep I got, which leads to increased efficiency in everyday activities. For example, I work at an oil change garage, and I've gone from the bosses breathing down my neck for being too slow, to me breathing down THEIR necks for being too slow!

Seems that my libido has skyrocketed too, and of course I've dropped some fat. I have other ways of dropping more fat, but this happens to be one of the most fun, especially if you have an iPod or a portable FM radio.

Chillisauce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have noticed the same thing myself in the past 6 months. Best way i can describe it is that its like your on a steady caffiene high for the majority of the day.

Some other effects: More restful sleep which comes easier (it used to take me 2+ hours lying on my back to pass-out) and i get VERY restless if i go 2 or more days without doing a run.

Phantasmal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. I like to do this in addition to regular cardio if I missed out on a lot of sleep, and have a test or something that day.

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed similar effects, too. I woke up early (too early) on Sunday the 12th, was tired as hell, so I went running. I was wide awake for the rest of the day.

and ditto on the libido, haha.

BingoBango

Don Juan
Reaction score
i've been running every day the last 3 or 4 weeks.

and it makes me TIRED.

i don't know why, it just does... perhaps i dont run for long enough periods?

I'm doin it to lose weight and get fit.

Xericx

Don Juan
Reaction score
what time do you guys wake up to go running?

crap...i just roll out of bed and drive to work

juanita

Don Juan
Reaction score
BingoBango said:
i've been running every day the last 3 or 4 weeks.

and it makes me TIRED.

i don't know why, it just does... perhaps i dont run for long enough periods?

I'm doin it to lose weight and get fit.
u re tired because u re probably overweight and not used to physical exercises. try to take vitamins and when u get so tired u can not run just walk briskly.

BingoBango

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh thanks for the advice.

I'm not really overweight that much, but i wanna cut for a bit and get fit.

I am unfit tho, that's prob my problem. The running makes me feel good in an acheivement sense, but not yet in an energy sense yet.