"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Daily reminder to be ruthless

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
For quite a while the lady in the petrol services, has shown super high interest, and asked me when I'm taking her out on numerous occasions, the only reason I didn't ask her out was because she was to pushy to be took for a meal. so I played it off but didn't lead her on.

on her evening breaks she comes and sits by me at the salad bar, once i've been to the gym. If I was blue pill now, I would be filled with happy dopamine and a dating coach would tell me this is looking good.

Yesterday she does the same behaviour, so I said "Hey I fancy going out wednesday evening, why dont you join me"

Shes a very happy girl, and has a dad. But in true A.W fashion she goes "I cant sorry, Im busy", giggles and carries on working.

I even didnt take a hb 8 in there the other week, as i didnt want to look like a player, I understand social proof, it can be tricky as i have mixed experience with it. But never again.

theyre lunatics.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Zimbabwe

Banned
Joined
Aug 29, 2021
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
3,079
Age
30
She's succeeded in getting you thinking about her, women enjoy this sort of manipulation but for men it makes no logical sense.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
She's succeeded in getting you thinking about her, women enjoy this sort of manipulation but for men it makes no logical sense.
It makes perfect sense, she does it because it's fun, that's as straightforwardly rational as youll get a behavior to be. Emotion = motivation, without emotion there is no motivation, without motivation there is no life.
 

Zimbabwe

Banned
Joined
Aug 29, 2021
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
3,079
Age
30
It makes perfect sense, she does it because it's fun, that's as straightforwardly rational as youll get a behavior to be. Emotion = motivation, without emotion there is no motivation, without motivation there is no life.
Don't these women have morals or a conscious? It's almost sociopathic how easily they are willing to screw over a man for no real reason.
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
She's succeeded in getting you thinking about her, women enjoy this sort of manipulation but for men it makes no logical sense.
she succeeded in me wanting to get her in a rear naked choke hold, for taking the piss out of me, when It appeared we got on very well.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top