Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Daily Journal for Cold Approaches

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
This just seriously bugs me. I admire you for having the cojones to do what you're doing, because I certainly don't right now. It's just that phone number in and of themselves are a hollow victory. Especially if you never call them.
why the hell not?

this is what everyone should be doing

jwhite17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This just seriously bugs me. I admire you for having the cojones to do what you're doing, because I certainly don't right now. It's just that phone number in and of themselves are a hollow victory. Especially if you never call them.
I never said that getting a phone number was an accomplishment, maybe I implied that, but I never meant for that idea to be what this thread is about. I made this thread to share my experiences with something(cold approaches) that I at one time would never believe I could ever do because I was so afraid of rejection, what other people thought me if I approached in a public place, and what the girl would think of me. The truth is that girls liked to be approached, nobody cares if you approach(unless you approach a girl with her angry dad right beside her), and it is fun because you can go after any girl you want, it is your choice.

Oh, before I met my current GF, I was dating a few girls that I did pick up, but I never wrote about it on this thread or any thread for that matter, I didn't need to. So, I did call these girls; I never got a fake number(most likely because these girls were young and haven't been burn by men yet, 18-21). Also, leaving messages is not the best idea from a CA, because you will have to make a hell of an impression on her or have a deep rapport to have her call you back if you get her number within minutes or seconds. I left messages four times and none of the girls called me back. I wish you all the best of luck.
Later,
JW

ZeeOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jwhite17
Jackass: "Hey, what's your name?"
Girl: "Ann."
Jackass: "Since we are on a first name's basis, wanna fvck?"
Girl: slaps him across the face and storms away with a pissed off look in her face
Love this. LMAO. Great post J. Very inspirational.

I was wondering... I can really see this type of approach working in a college or university campus. But what about us old guys, who have been out of school forever? And obviously older women... The age range I'm usually interested in is 25...45. Anyone have experience with this method in that context? And in what type of location was it used?

Don Corleon

Don Juan
Reaction score
love your threads jwhite. Just curious, could you briefly give a run down of your typical approach. i mean it seems like the first thing you do is ask if they are single, which is cool, but just curious if you do it in a smoother way or just flat out ask.

jwhite17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious, could you briefly give a run down of your typical approach. i mean it seems like the first thing you do is ask if they are single, which is cool, but just curious if you do it in a smoother way or just flat out ask.
Here what I do when I approach(I flat out ask, read first page to find out why if curious):

I usually just walk up to them without worrying about EC, smiling, or the right body language from her to approach, I don't give a shyt about doing the right thing, it is too much to think about, I'm just going after a girl that I want. Here's what I usually say, and I got it from David D:

Me: "Can I ask you a quick question?"
HB: "Yea"
Me: "Are you single?"----In a "I'm curious" tone of voice

- If yes then I continue the conversation and eventually number close with a 100 percent success rate if the girl lives in Boulder(except the girl who gave me her room number).

- If no then I end the conversation right then and there.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this journal. I think it is a natural extension of DJ boot camp

BTW Nicholas, Huge props for your work on DJ boot camp in pdf form. I'm going to print that one at work tomorrow!

Damn I wish I had that last night before I went out to this outdoor festival. Chicks just go down there and wait to be picked up.

jwhite17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was wondering if I could have your permission to copy the layout and do the same thing, approaches to girls.
Go ahead and use it because that is the reason I made this, to inspire others to break out of their own shell. Also, always keep a positive attitude because you will succeed even if it doesn't come immediately.
Good luck,
JW

IrReSiStIbLe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good on ya mate :)

Hey jwhite17, i certianly loved your posts... it has really inspired me..! THATS IT FVCKIT! im going to uni 2morrow and approaching AT LEAST 10 chicks...! im not giving a fvck anymore...! i'll tell you how it went... Thanx again dude...!
IrReSiStIbLe.

P.S
Field report comming up...

Click Here

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i choked on 2 cold approaches today... and then i saw this post and remembered it. If only i woulda saw this this morning... never the less very inspiring jwhite tomm i will not choke. tomm i will succeed.

MrNiceGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Click Here
i choked on 2 cold approaches today... and then i saw this post and remembered it. If only i woulda saw this this morning...

Hmm, similar thing happened to me.. amazingly hot chick sat a few seats down from me on the train... made occasional EC, but I choked on approaching since there was some one else (not with her, or talking to her) sat on the same table..
I always choke if the chick isn't alone.. goddamn ego caring about other peoples impressions!!!

Yeah, I think the board really benefits from threads like this, every time I read one it reminds me that I'm no different from everyone else, I'm not a quasimodo or social retard and so therefore theres no reason why I can't do it either..

the more we read about people getting out and making an effort, the moe it motivates you to make an effort yourself..

in a way reading about others being scared of approaching only serves to give you an excuse to justify your own fear (every one else is scared, therefore its ok for me to be)
reading about people getting out there and doing it, has the opposite effect..

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey J great job, very inspirational. I'd like to know though, how do you consider yourself as far as looks go? Are you a good looking guy? Above average? Average? etc. I'm sure no matter what your skills are you have to be a pretty good looking guy to pull this off as successfully as you have.

Be honest, if you're a stud then just say so, lol.

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Drex
Hey J great job, very inspirational. I'd like to know though, how do you consider yourself as far as looks go? Are you a good looking guy? Above average? Average? etc. I'm sure no matter what your skills are you have to be a pretty good looking guy to pull this off as successfully as you have.

Be honest, if you're a stud then just say so, lol.
lmao i was about to ask the same thing, like do you have muscles or something cause i think looks have a lot to do with cold PU's especially if they are HB9's as you claim that one chick is... which is hard to believe since HB9's are very rare, but if you say so, im not calling you a liar

jwhite17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Drex and white_hype,
I'll post a pic this weekend, once I get a scanner to do it. I would say I'm above average in looks(from lifting for four years, eating healthy, etc), but it is hard for me to judge myself because I'm not one to rate a guy in the looks department(only girls for me:D).

Also, I wouldn't say I'm a stud:cool: (thanks for the compliment); I just try harder and put more effort than others and I get success, so I'm perceived differently than who I was before(shy, introvert, scared to approach chicks). I'm not being someone I'm not, but I behave as if I was the person I wanted to be(fearless, entertaining, funny, etc), and I'm becoming that person the more I break out of my personal shell doing things that the old J wouldn't do(like approach random girls, talk in front of people, etc).
Later
J

Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is wicked! I’m going to start my daily journal of cold approaches tomorrow.

jwhite17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pic doesnt work, it says your pic contains errors

can you fix it plz?

jwhite17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I think I know what the problem is. You guys can't access my account to view the pic. I have the pic on a cd. So, can any of you host my pic or tell me how to post it from a cd on this site because I don't know how?
Thanks
J

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make a Yahoo profile, and use your pic, and then link us to it. Or if you have MSN messenger, put it on your profile.