"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

:d

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guillain

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2003
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Nah... when I talk about AFC's, I mean real AFC's, they say stuff like "I love you" 2478528 times a day, they beg the girl to stop being mad when they are pissed, they offer to pay when they go on a date, etc... I know what I'm talking about.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Guillain

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2003
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
wow, I'm dumb, I pressed New thread instead of Post reply. Delete this thread.
:)
 

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
488
Reaction score
0
Age
100
Location
USA- Always improving my game
Originally posted by punkrockpylot
offering to pay when you go on a date is being an AFC?

wtf?
If she's your GF then no. But if it's just you and her and you're friends, even if you like her, she pays.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top