"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

*****D...what to do now

HustlerDigital

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Hey fellas...thanks for helping in advance.

Went out with my 2 boys last night....were all good looking..but not 9-10 in guy standards. Ive just started my DJ skills and so far have had great success until last night. Mind you I am more or less using them for a relationship and not a one night stand. Anyways we found this nice bar which was pretty cool and we started mingling around.

I came up on this very sttractive blonde and her friend who wasnt attracticve (heavy set..OK face). Anyway the blonde was giving me serious eye contact so I went beside her. Two guys were talking thier heads off to her and I know she wasnt interested so I waited my turn. Time passed and we started talking...I actually was takling to the other girl who was her roommate more to make her kinda jealous..and it worked. Turns out they were both 25..and then I aksed them to guees how old I was...they said 25...turns out Im only 22 and told them the truth ...mistake??????

The night was going well...I was DJing...doing very good in the Keno department and had her laughing and interested. She was flirting with me...patting my butt...and even at the end of the night gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Then bam..trying to get the phone number I get the "I have a boyfriend".....wind blew out of me. I even tried the lines I found on here like..."Im not the jealous type...Ill still take you out"...no play back..more like her holding my hand walking away saying bye. OUCH.

All hope is not lost though.....while denying the phone number she said "Come here on Fridays and we can chill...Im here every Friday". Only thing with that is that I replied with "This is the first and last time I'll be here" because earlier in the convo I was saying how so many places were better. She then proceeded to tell her friend "Did you hear him?...Hes not coming back anymore..." She said it smiling...and giving me that mean look back.

I know shes interested...touching my butt..KINO on me...kissing me...serious eye contact before takling with her, but she blew me out the water when she wouldnt give me the number. Basically now I have the option to just forget her and move on or go with my heart and go back to that bar, and try some more. I really think I could get her eventually. Whether I go back to the bar and say "Hey..I couldnt resist not coming back...but I really wanted you to have my number..and if **** doesnt work out..give me a call"...then leave. Or maybe I should just go back and have a whole night of fun with her? or totally ignore her???

Im not sure what to do..as I have yet to be faced with this situation....any help would be appreciated.

Thanks FELLAS
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

waldo

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2002
Messages
160
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
UK
They're teasing you, but like you say the one you like is probably interested. With a bit of perserverance you could get in there, but as you've already said to them you won't be going back to that bar. If she sees you again it'll look like you've gone back after her, and you'll look needy for that reason.

At the end of the day its up to you, you can either next her and forget her, or go and persue her. Totally up to you.
 

xiola

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2004
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
sounds to me like she out DJ"d you. Just a girl going out to have fun. Thats happened to me before. I think they just like the attention but they know once they say they have a BF, meaning, they arent going home with you, the guys will quit talking to them. In which case, they are right 99% of the time

b
 

HustlerDigital

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Ok , I see what you guys are saying.

If I do go back, what lines should I use if any? I was thinking that I should say my friends drug me back out here because they liked it. Or maybe I should say she brought me back? I dont know.

I simply think that shes interested because of the serious eye contact and then the kiss at the end. Whats even more convincing is the fact that she was only flirting with me and no one else. Everyone else was trying so hard and only got hugs as they forced herself upon her. She was hugging me...actually came up in between my legs...slowly hugged me and then kissed me. I know for sure I could get her...just dont know how to approach it now.


You guys have any suggestions on lines to use? Or ways of approaching it? What would be the best way?
 

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
373
Reaction score
2
Wait a week and go back two weeks from now, let it simmer in her and see if shes still interested two weeks from now, you have to play the push pull game my man, and when you go back two weeks from now, just giver her your number like you said and then stop flirting with her and close up to her except casual talking for a very short time and make it seem like you have other people at the place that you want to talk to and leave to talk to others, then if she is truly interested in you, doing that and pulling away will ramp up her attraction to you and for you cause she wants what she can't have....

Pugs
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

HustlerDigital

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Ok...have thought about this more and this is what I came up with.

While I was at this club I gave this chick my phone number to give to another chick who had left early before I got a chance to talk to her. I got a call from her last night and she asked me to come back next Friday.

Also my roommate and friend hooked up with a chick that is a regular there and is going back with her next week as well.

My plan now is to have them two (my friends) go into the bar...spot this particular chick and kinda say hey. HOPEFULLY the chick asks where Im at and they are gonna say we drug him out tonight but hes back there talking to some girl he met last week. This will cover the excuse of me saying I wasnt ever gonna come back and I have a legit reason to be there to see this other girl.

I then will come up later..say whats up...and do what the previous post said...flirt for 5 mins give her my number and go elsewhere making myself look important.

Does this plan sound good? Anything to add?
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Sounds kind of like a pvssy plan. Go ahead and try it, but I'd just say forget bout this girl. HAve fun in other clubs. When you wanna stop in just to chill in this club again, just go in. IF she says something about you not coming back, just say "I wasn't going to, but I knew you just had to see me again" make up some BS and get past that. you tried some ganji with the not coming back, but you never tell them you're disappearing, and you don't do it unless you've got solid raport
 
Top