Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

CY Bootcamp - Part I

PatZull

Don Juan
Reaction score
Conquer Yourself Bootcamp
--== Part I: Building The Basis I ==--

-=-

-= My Thoughts =-

Welcome to the CY Bootcamp!

The bootcamp will be composed of parts, so that it won't be dependent on the deadline, that some words like "week" or "month" set.

This first part is focused on improving the very basis of our lives - the things that build real confidence and independance!

-= Time Limit =-

7 days

-= Reading Material =-

Sammo - "Easy Does It" series
all posts on clothes, health, hygene!

books:
James Allen - As A Man Thinketh
Napoleon Hill - Think And Grow Rich

-= Listening Material =-

I want you to start listening to self-help tapes during the bootcamp. You can start with Anthony Robbins - Personal Power CLASSIC...

-= Assignments =-

[:1:]
You are to remove everything that is making you AFC, that has negative effect on your life. Like Secor Fingers challanges you - turn off that TV, unplug it even, and go out (with your friends for now). Delete music with AFC lyrics from your computer.. download instrumentals if it's that heartrending. Stop watching stupid movies, or as I call them 2-hour-wasters! If you're out with your friends and they start talking about AFC stuff, change the topic! Cars, sports, pu$$y.. these are far more interesting than video games!

[:2:]
When you get your hands on some money... Go out and buy some nice clothes, if you haven't done that already! Buy a nice deodorant and a cologne.. That'll be enough for now! DON'T forget to use them!

[:3:]
You need to make some habits! And the first and most important one is to take a bath everyday (no need to stay there for ages), to wash your teeth (at least 2 times a day, and before going out) and floss them, to shave regularly, to remove agents from your nose and ears, to clip your nails! Start looking yourself in the mirror every now and then.

[:4:]
Next habit! Start doing push-ups and sit-ups at home, everyday! You must get used to loading up your muscles, before going to the gym.

[:5:]
I want you to tidy up your house/room/etc. Make a habit to clean it every week or two. Wipe the dust! Buy some small things that will add freshness to it. Throw away the things you don't need - your place must not look like a storage. Hang a picture somewhere.. put candles.. Your place is what must be romantic!

-=-

It may seem a lot.. but it really isn't.. These are very basic things!

Now get to work!

Good Luck!

PatZull

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 1

I've read all the suggested posts and am reading "Think and Grow Rich" at the moment.

I have listened to 5 out of 7 days of Personal Power some time ago.. I should listen to the last 2...

Deleted nearly all AFC songs. I still don't have enough courage to delete all. I deleted some stupid movies and games. I should encourage my friends to talk more about positive things, sports, etc.

Done that already! I still receive compliments.. even from my parents. Major confidence builder!

Done! Just that I still can't get used to flossing my teeth regularly. Should join the Movement Against Caries/Decays *LOL*...

Can't make that a habit, yet! I do some exercises from time to time, but still not regularly.

In progress... It'll take a lot of time, because there are a lot of things that are not mine - either my parents' or by brother's...

PatZull

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 2

Done!

Done!

Forgot to floss my teeth, but other than that everything is going by plan.

Did!

Wiped the dust!

hotcypress

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you dont have delete your video games. No girl should care about if you like video games or not and if she does go find another *****.

PatZull

Don Juan
Reaction score
hotcypress: Nah. I have been playing counter-strike for a lot of time and I know what those video games are... They are fcking time wasters.. I wasted 20 hours a week playing CS.. Not anymore.. no thanks!

Did!

In progress...