Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cutting the fat

ebracer05

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm coming to the end of a pretty successful cycle. I had been training for about 3 years previously and got myself up to about a pretty lean 190lbs. I started studying hardcore for this exam, got rx'd some Dexedrine to give me an extra boost (I usually just take Ritalin) and totally ditched my training and diet.

Long story short, I weighed myself after the test and was 149lbs :eek:

I looked almost sick I was so thin!!!

So I started a cycle to try and bring myself back to where I was, hired an IFBB nutritionist and lifting coach, and made some great progress. I'm 183lbs getting ready to start week 11. My lifts are also higher than they've ever been, ever.

Now, I have not gotten fat, but I have put on a little more weight than I would like around my mid section. I've had to reduce my training from 6 days a week to much less... sometimes just one day where I just do bench, squat, and deadlifts... the 3 big compound exercises... because I'm just too busy with school, work, and studying. And it's a legit busy... it's not simple becoming a doctor :)

So I'm back on the Dexedrine and have reduced my calories to about 2000 or so... I'm not sure exactly what they are, but it's +/- 100 of 2000. It's been like 2 and a half weeks and I am not losing weight. I have actually gone up from 181lbs when I started to 183lbs as of today. I really don't know what the problem is. I suspect my metabolism has gone down the tubes since I'm not kicking it in the gym every day, but I would also expect that combined with the Dexedrine and essentially cutting my calories in half, I would have to be losing some weight (fat). And it's just not happening.

I've had regular blood tests so I know my testosterone is very high (but since I'm not lifting as much, I have reduced the juice) and my estradiol is under good control. I feel a little bloated sometimes, but I don't feel like I'm holding on to water and I'm very careful about salt intake. And anyways, amphetamines are a diuretic so if I was, that would help.

Does anyone have any advice for what I can do to shed about 5lbs of fat? I'd like to do it while I'm still supraphysiological so that I don't compromise as much of my gains. I'm still pretty surprised I haven't lost any weight since last time I lost the weight faster than the speed of light. Where I'm at right now, you can see the shadows of my abs. I can tell they are there, but there is no definition. I want definition. I would appreciate any advice.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's something very wrong if you lose 40lbs in a month or less ...

Whenever I take a hiatus from training, I never fluctuate more than 15lbs even over a period of 3-4 months ...

ebracer05

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It wasn't a month, it was about 8 weeks. What you guys have to keep in mind is that I went from a very religious training schedule to doing literally nothing and eating 4000 calories a day to eating significantly less, maybe 1200-1600. I was so in the zone studying I would forget to eat.

Have you ever met anyone who has just started taking Dexedrine or is addicted to amphetamines? They are very thin.

It's possible. But it definitely wasn't happy.

ebracer05

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
Plus you were juicing. That makes a big difference.

I've seen tons of my friends train religiously for months while on a cycle and then go on 4 week benders where they stop going to the gym completely, eat less and drink a lot more.

They always lose the gains, as you've done here.

But hey, easy come easy go right?
I didn't start juicing until after I lost the weight. I had been training natty for 3 years or so, have some ADHD, started studying for a grad school exam, spent about 8 weeks in a chair taking much stronger medicine, didn't eat much at all, and lost a bunch of weight.

Then I started juicing.

And as of yet, now one has addressed my initial question about what I can do to facilitate some extra fat loss.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GTFO. You go about taking a shortcut to gaining mass/strength, more than likely illegally and can't even figure out how to do the opposite on your own through research or trial & error?! You need a physician. Quit posing this bull**** here for others to answer.

gibson33

Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
Well, since you have no qualms about taking steds you should try GHB or Hot-Rox for fat reduction or, you know, just regular diet and cardio.
I totally agree! this is exactly what should be fone...
and I would recommend GHB instead of Hot-Rox

dally

Reaction score
Fat is the very common problem now days,we should control it before it'll getting worse.It is not impossible to reduce fat just we have to determine and b sincere with our goal.

Rhett125

Reaction score
Take green tea, grapefruit juices or lemon water with the empty stomach to cut your fat and lose your excess body weight.
Also take fish, nuts, green vegetables salad, and some protein foods to lose your weight through diet.

Aiden

Don Juan
Reaction score
Eat 5/6 small meals including snacks, Avoid soda, diet soda and flavored juices,
Walk is great to increase metabolism, do walk for 30 minutes daily....