Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cute things I've noticed

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had a few relationships with women I would consider Highly beautiful (or 5.5's, in the slang here). I've noticed that the more attractive a woman is, the more likely it is that:

1. They insist that they have never dumped anyone. They say that the guys they have dated eventually decided that he liked her more as a friend.

2. They will generally initiate the first kiss . . . then weeks later say that she was "caught off guard" and even a bit scared when you leaned in and kissed her. I have had lengthy arguments trying to convince a girl that she clearly leaned forward and shoved her lips against mine, but they can never remember doing it.

3. Not so cute . . . when a woman starts complaining of a severe cold or flu, a cold or flu without any out-ward physical symptoms whatsoever, you are probably a week or two from being dumped.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another cute thing I've noticed: "o u t w a r" is censored.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cute how their own memories trick them out of taking responsibility for their own actions.

It's not that they mean to be deceptive (after all, these are things that often don't matter), but for a 1st kiss or whatever, a woman often just can't remember being aggressive, even if she was. It must have been the guy.

Same thing with never dumping anyone. Like I said, these are ATTRACTIVE women who insist they didn't dump any of their previous 8 boyfriends. Right, I'm sure those 8 guys each got sick of sexing a college gymnast with high level cooking skills. Beautiful women do the dumping, they just don't remember doing it.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, it's just more proof that women do one thing and say the opposite. Women are certifiable insane really or are like cute little children, however you want to look at it :D

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Phyzzle said:
Another cute thing I've noticed: "o u t w a r" is censored.

When I search it on Yahoo, it appears to be some kind of online RPG that dorks play that infects computers with all kinds of spyware. It's probably part of some anti-spam package the host installed.

1) Girls don't "dump", they "LJBF". Girls don't like ANYBODY to outright dislike them...enemies come back to haunt them and they use "LJBF" to keep their foot in the door and also make sure they can still hook up with your friends without you badmouthing them.

2) I've never had a genuinely attractive girl initiate the first kiss. You must be dealing on the LOW end of that 5.5-10 scale. Girls in the 6-range will initiate the first kiss. 8s and higher...no f*cking way. Unless she's REALLY drunk.

3) If you're not already seriously dating a girl, she won't tell you outright she doesn't want to spend time with you. Again, leaving the door open by making excuses.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
squirrels said:
1) Girls don't "dump", they "LJBF". Girls don't like ANYBODY to outright dislike them...enemies come back to haunt them and they use "LJBF" to keep their foot in the door and also make sure they can still hook up with your friends without you badmouthing them.
This is brilliant! Compared to most guys, women are masters at creating and maintaining their rep. Just as girls are masters at c0ckblocking and destroying a guy's reps. This is a skill or ability most guys could do well to have. It takes more than attracting the girl, you also need to maintain your rep and prevent others from c0ckblocking you.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
I've never had a genuinely attractive girl initiate the first kiss. . . . Unless she's REALLY drunk.
That would probably be it.

Actually, no, sober girls are like that too. Depends on what you mean by initiate. Often, it's just a matter of blatantly putting her face a centimeter from mine, but since she technically didn't move her lips first, so she can still remember this as me doing it "out of the blue".

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women live their lives pursuing emotional goals.

Logic, facts, things said, written down, recorded, chiseled on the Rosetta Stone, saved on hard disk, burnt into a tree trunk...none of that counts to a woman if she has other goals in mind.

No, she doesn't want to dump you, she wants to feel free, independent, and the excitement of anticipating a tall dark complicated stranger sweeping her off her feet any day of the week.

Once her mind has been made up, your protestations of "well last week why did you say 'blah blah blah' " will not matter one jot. Not one arse hair. The sound of your voice is white noise at best, like the whining of a pet that bloody well knows it's going to the vet to be neutered, and is powerless to do anything about it.

When a woman is into you, the world is a magical place. Because her emtional goal is to be with you, because she feels happy with you. When she's not into you, you have to raise her interest level again in the same manner you got it going in the first place, or cut your losses, learn from the experience, and next her (even if she broke up first...you need to build a bridge and get over her).

For beautiful women, they know they can have any man they want. Less pretty women know they need to work a bit harder and therefore they will be more accomodating and stable. But they all basically think the same way...in terms of emotional goals.

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I’m noticing is no matter how diplomatic and skilled, if you are the one dumping them they just cannot handle it without getting super pissed at you.

I’m in my third week of a total cutoff with a toxic woman who, unfortunately, is hot. She’s still in the “I hate you and I want you to die” mode. Hope this ends soon before I have an “accident”.