Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cute HB 7.5 girl at the fleamarket (young). Kinda brushed her off.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
So at the market there is this cute chick who's like the daughter of the of the vendors further up the aisle that sells some stuff. Anyway, I've never really met her but her mother and herself have bought stuff from my kiosk before when I'm not there because the girl apparently stops by and says hi to my mom in the morning when she walks by. Anyway like today she stopped by while walking her dog and my mom said hi and chatted.

Anyway, my mom thinks she's probably about 20 or early 20s. She does have her own credit card she said when she's bought stuff BUT she looks more like 18 max. Very cute looking, skinny, long hair, probably solid HB 7.5 cute smile. Anyway, the girl when I was done with my customer looked over at me and smiled and said hi and tried small talking with me but I kind of brushed it off because she looked like she was barely legal age to me despite the hotness I was thinking Dateline NBC in my head LOL even though this girl was smiling and trying to start a conversation with me.

My mom mentioned to me she seems really cute but then I told her I brushed her off because she looks really young and was worried about age but then my mom said how she just looked young for her age and shouldnt have brushed her off because some look young for their age. Most think I look way younger too.

I guess I should stick to post wall lol. My mom cringes when I tell her I'm going on a date and the woman is like 40 and says that's too old.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop being
So at the market there is this cute chick who's like the daughter of the of the vendors further up the aisle that sells some stuff. Anyway, I've never really met her but her mother and herself have bought stuff from my kiosk before when I'm not there because the girl apparently stops by and says hi to my mom in the morning when she walks by. Anyway like today she stopped by while walking her dog and my mom said hi and chatted.

Anyway, my mom thinks she's probably about 20 or early 20s. She does have her own credit card she said when she's bought stuff BUT she looks more like 18 max. Very cute looking, skinny, long hair, probably solid HB 7.5 cute smile. Anyway, the girl when I was done with my customer looked over at me and smiled and said hi and tried small talking with me but I kind of brushed it off because she looked like she was barely legal age to me despite the hotness I was thinking Dateline NBC in my head LOL even though this girl was smiling and trying to start a conversation with me.

My mom mentioned to me she seems really cute but then I told her I brushed her off because she looks really young and was worried about age but then my mom said how she just looked young for her age and shouldnt have brushed her off because some look young for their age. Most think I look way younger too.

I guess I should stick to post wall lol. My mom cringes when I tell her I'm going on a date and the woman is like 40 and says that's too old.

Stop being such a ***** man...ffs....looks too young? The younger the better man...aw long as its legal it's all good.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Stop being

Stop being such a ***** man...ffs....looks too young? The younger the better man...aw long as its legal it's all good.
True. But even then if she turns out to not be legal as long as you don't bang her you didnt break the law. Next time I see her I'll have to try and talk to her. She seems like the shy, young girl type.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Your mom appears to be a much more intelligent person than you are...

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I'm starting to think you have mommy issues. Your mother is worried about it, too, apparently. If she's legal, and likes you, you should talk to her. I know it isn't as satisfying as getting shot down by women your mother's age, but grow a pair, and talk to a real, live girl.
Instead of ignoring irl and then going on my phone and getting onto old and looking for a hot 40 year old?

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
teenagers should always be top of the list, no matter how old you are lol

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
teenagers should always be top of the list, no matter how old you are lol
My home state of missouri is 17. Would you go for 17 year olds if it's legal in your state and one liked you?

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
My home state of missouri is 17. Would you go for 17 year olds if it's legal in your state and one liked you?
of course. It's 16 where I live

I was talking to some old dude on anotehr PUA forum recently, and he's banging 14-15 year olds lol (legal where he lives of course. I don't judge as long as it's within the law. In fact, none of the other readers of his journal seemed to judge him either which was a bit of a surprise lol)
Young girls tend to be way hotter, tbh. It's just the way it is

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@biggoal "oh I dont know how all these older guys get younger women"

because we dont brush off a girl that is... young, cute and initiates

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't brush her off, you were scared to talk to her. And now you are here rationalizing this to yourself, this is a feminine trait.

that or he is really trolling, no way someone could be this dumb, also talking with a woman is ok, take her number name then you dig her age, if is in the red you skip

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I exchanged FB with a 19yo.
3mo later she messaged me "wassup"
she came over that night with a friend nothing sexual...

I banged her the next day.
her: wassup?
me: chilling, I want to see you
her: on my way

I was 53

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
of course. It's 16 where I live

I was talking to some old dude on anotehr PUA forum recently, and he's banging 14-15 year olds lol (legal where he lives of course. I don't judge as long as it's within the law. In fact, none of the other readers of his journal seemed to judge him either which was a bit of a surprise lol)
Young girls tend to be way hotter, tbh. It's just the way it is
75 years ago this would be a non issue. Most on this forum would be going for 16 and 17 year olds and even getting married.